News
Replying to darkn3ss • May 28, 2014
Title Zettai Reido Special
Anyone know Were I can watch it ?
did you already watched this sp? if not you can found it in dailymotion by 19wagamit68 :) hope it helps
0 0
On Atashinchi no Danshi • May 28, 2014
Title Atashinchi no Danshi
so funny and so sweet, loved this drama xD one of the best <3
1 0
Aya97 • May 28, 2014
Article Beloved Actors: Japanese Edition
my favorite Japanese actress Yonekura Ryoko, Ueto Aya, Maki and Yukie..
0 0
Replying to Drama4lover • May 26, 2014
Title Wife Returns
LMFAO I have litterary waited 3 years for the links. But they just won't appear out of the blue. Lol >_<
its actually just started today, and dubbed in tagalog..
0 0
Replying to Meowskie • May 26, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
Jasper looks like Seo KangJoon here, with that hair cut and smile...but anyway hope I would love it..
good thing im not the only one thinking that xD
0 0
On Emergency Couple • May 26, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
great start but then become less, :( but i still enjoy watching this, give this 8
1 0
Replying to Drama4lover • May 26, 2014
Title Wife Returns
LMFAO I have litterary waited 3 years for the links. But they just won't appear out of the blue. Lol >_<
its gonna be airing in our country xD i think im lucky XP
0 0
On Pleasantly Surprised • May 25, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
Jasper looks like Seo KangJoon here, with that hair cut and smile...but anyway hope I would love it..
4 2
Replying to jenna • May 24, 2014
Title Zettai Reido Special
Amazing SP ~~ Maybe the best SP I've seen for a drama
Oh no I'm thankful enough that you try :) and sorry to bother you xD
1 0
Replying to jenna • May 23, 2014
Title Zettai Reido Special
Amazing SP ~~ Maybe the best SP I've seen for a drama
Me too, if may I ask where did you watch this sp?
0 0
On Zettai Reido • May 23, 2014
Title Zettai Reido
Love this drama...and love the feelings in it...<3
0 0
Replying to Shinju • May 22, 2014
Person Ueto Aya
someone change her pic please -__-
Agree to this...>.>
0 0
On Unfair: The Movie • May 21, 2014
Title Unfair: The Movie
Really unfair xD
2 0
On Unfair: The Special • May 21, 2014
Title Unfair: The Special
Such a great special episode xD
0 0
On Unfair • May 21, 2014
Title Unfair
What slow phase drama, but I love this one, this makes me crazy xD
3 0
On Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou • May 16, 2014
Title Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou
Really good drama to watch, and I love how serene the atmosphere is
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 12, 2014
Article Outlining the new features on MDL
I'm loving this new mdl plus the Thai drama thumbs up up!
0 0
On Answer - Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan • May 10, 2014
Title Answer - Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan
Beautiful drama with beautiful stories and music, i didn't know what happened but I just love two hearts in the background with all those cases ending, real great...
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 30, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thank you for accepting :D Sueweeties <3
0 0
Replying to Meowskie • Apr 30, 2014
Title God's Gift: 14 Days
looks like i can only watch it in sub tomorrow :(
oh thank you for the info actually, i still not done watching it cuz i'm waiting for sub :D
0 0
