Editorials
On Zhou Yu Tong • Sep 21, 2022
Person Zhou Yu Tong
Happy birthday <3
0 0
On Rainbow Xu • Jun 19, 2022
Person Rainbow Xu
Happy birthday ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
0 0
On Nonaka Shana • Mar 13, 2022
Person Nonaka Shana
Happy birthday (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)♡
0 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Oct 18, 2021
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I’m excited to see Jun act again <3
2 0
On Guo Jun Chen • Oct 1, 2021
Person Guo Jun Chen
happy birthday <3
0 0
Replying to 4winkay • Jul 11, 2021
Title Meal Kid Spoiler
I wanna watch it for Zuho, too. Where can I watch this?
On “dramacool” and YouTube
1 0
On Zhang Xin Cheng • Jun 18, 2021
Person Zhang Xin Cheng
I fell in love with his acting in "the day of becoming you" so now im fan :)
9 1
On WD • Apr 24, 2021
Person WD
happy birthday
0 0
On College Life That Everyone Wants • Apr 20, 2021
Title College Life That Everyone Wants
idk if this is going to air bc of the bullying scandal involving hyunjoo and APRIL but I hope it comes out soon <3
2 0
On Zhang Xing Te • Mar 14, 2021
Person Zhang Xing Te
I feel in love with his voice thats so angelic and soothing he is also cute that's why I fell in love him hope he debuts ❤️
6 0
On Amy Sun • Mar 10, 2021
Person Amy Sun
happy birthday <3
0 0
On Emperor or Boss • Mar 10, 2021
Title Emperor or Boss
it was a cute drama with no dry kiss scene ;) I will rewatch it with subs next time
2 0
On Feeldog • Feb 26, 2021
Person Feeldog
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
On Fern Nopjira Lerkkajornnamkul • Feb 25, 2021
Person Fern Nopjira Lerkkajornnamkul
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
On South Wind Knows • Feb 20, 2021
Title South Wind Knows
they uploaded the trailer on the official youtube channel hope it comes out soon,
1 1
On Kim Joon • Feb 3, 2021
Person Kim Joon
happy birthday <3
0 0
On Wang An Yu • Feb 3, 2021
Person Wang An Yu
happy birthday❤️hope to see you in many main role in the future.
0 0
On Tsuchiya Tao • Feb 3, 2021
Person Tsuchiya Tao
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
On Soul • Feb 1, 2021
Person Soul
happy birthday my ❤️
0 0
On Kenji Chen • Jan 27, 2021
Person Kenji Chen
I hope he gets more main roles in dramas
7 0