News
On Tony • Jan 25, 2021
Person Tony
tony is under astro entertainment for "youth with you"
1 0
On Song Yoo Jung • Jan 25, 2021
Person Song Yoo Jung
rest in peace
2 0
Replying to Kweeeenx • Jan 24, 2021
Title Youth with You Season 3 Spoiler
I was really sad when he didn't make it on mnet but i'm hoping that he has improved a lot now so that he can now…
same I was also sad that he didn't make it but Its rumor that he got A on the audition making him on class A I hope it true.
1 1
On Adachi Yuto • Jan 23, 2021
Person Adachi Yuto
happy birthday :)
0 0
On Tony • Jan 23, 2021
Person Tony
I've been supporting you since produce X wishing the best for you and to make a debut soon fighting! in youth with you 3
2 0
On Youth with You Season 3 • Jan 22, 2021
Title Youth with You Season 3
im going to watch it to support tony ❤️that previously was on produce x hope he can debut soon
2 3
On Lee Tae Vin • Jan 22, 2021
Person Lee Tae Vin
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
On Lee Jun Young • Jan 22, 2021
Person Lee Jun Young
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
On Shin Ye Eun • Jan 18, 2021
Person Shin Ye Eun
happy birthday <3
0 0
On Park Se Wan • Jan 10, 2021
Person Park Se Wan
I love her acting I wish they could offer her more leading roles on drama she's so cute<3
3 0
On Xia Zhi Guang • Jan 4, 2021
Person Xia Zhi Guang
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
Replying to Hed • Dec 30, 2020
Title Joseon Exorcist
When did it happen?
On December 29, a source from the drama said, “During filming today, Jang Dong Yoon injured his elbow due an accident in which he fell from a horse.” - https://www.soompi.com/article/1445917wpp/jang-dong-yoon-injures-elbow-due-to-fall-from-horse-during-drama-filming
0 0
On Zhang Ling He • Dec 30, 2020
Person Zhang Ling He
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Dec 29, 2020
Title Joseon Exorcist
it's been temporarily suspended after Jang Dong Yoon had an accident where he fell off his horse during filming the drama https://t.co/thQDIIKjZU?amp=1 -hope he get well soon ❤️
3 3
On Park Yu Ri • Dec 28, 2020
Person Park Yu Ri
happy birthday
0 0
On Inside Man • Dec 15, 2020
Title Inside Man Spoiler
its a sad ending buts its a good drama
0 1
On Lee Chan Hyeong • Dec 8, 2020
Person Lee Chan Hyeong
he is so good looking I was watching him on " the uncanny counter" I will look forward to his future dramas/projects ❤️
2 0
On Meal Kid • Nov 16, 2020
Title Meal Kid
I'm watch it for Juho ❤️
2 2
On Hendery • Sep 28, 2020
Person Hendery
happy birthday <3
0 0
On Park Eun Bin • Sep 4, 2020
Person Park Eun Bin
happy birthday ❤️
0 0