Editorials
On Game of True Love • Sep 24, 2023
Title Game of True Love
Not fan of FL so idk if i will watch it, but i like WZY and FZX huft
5 1
Replying to Rain • Sep 23, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
did you watch any taiwan dramas lately? the one I watched was pretty good
Which one?
1 1
Replying to elina18 • Sep 23, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I see that you want more mature FL - I highly recommend The rational life- FL lead is born under 1995 , the ML…
Maybe i will watch it later drama that u mention, i'm not fan the FL in drama that u mention, i like dylan but not fan the actress, but thanks for the recomendation, if i'm not mistaken gen z people who born from 1997 to 2010 but cmiiw lol
0 0
Replying to elina18 • Sep 21, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I see that you want more mature FL - I highly recommend The rational life- FL lead is born under 1995 , the ML…
I guess not i'm not into or fan for age gap, i mean under 1995 is like gen z actor and actress not older hehe
0 3
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Sep 21, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
If you mean korean drama , lately it's declining badly I don't know why
And taiwan dying very fast for non BL drama ;(
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Sep 21, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
If you mean korean drama , lately it's declining badly I don't know why
Also japan and thailand too feel more flat
1 1
Replying to Bahar • Sep 21, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Not as of yet, He's rumored to play in 3 Costume dramas but none have been confirmed. I just heard that he's gonna…
Okay thanks
0 0
On South Wind Knows • Sep 21, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Guys is there any news about cheng yi will play other modern drama? I'm really hope he acting in other modern drama hehe
3 10
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Sep 21, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Damn i'm amaze how chinese drama improve a lot, well the other country seem like not that really improve a lot like chinese drama
6 6
Replying to elina18 • Sep 20, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I see that you want more mature FL - I highly recommend The rational life- FL lead is born under 1995 , the ML…
The rational life is chinese drama? Does this drama have older woman?
0 5
Replying to elina18 • Sep 20, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I see that you want more mature FL - I highly recommend The rational life- FL lead is born under 1995 , the ML…
Ok thanks
0 0
Replying to Zorianaolek • Sep 20, 2023
Title Dear Hongrang
I don't know about other dramas. But for this drama, it's supposed to be like this. Hong Rang is younger and he…
Yeah i know for this drama, but idk for the other drama too
0 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 20, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Guys can you recommend other romance Korean drama with young actress like kim so hyun (born under 1995) as the lead? Especially drama out this year or last year
1 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 20, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Guys can you recommend other romance Korean drama with young actress like kim so hyun (born under 1995) as the lead? Especially drama air in this year or last year
1 8
On Dear Hongrang • Sep 20, 2023
Title Dear Hongrang
Hmmm why i've seen so many new korean drama with young actor but still rarely to watch drama with young actress (born under 1995) even there was several drama with young actress, and yeah the example like this one, older actress with young actor, i'm just curious, because it's different with other country like japan china and thailand right now these country use a lot young actress
0 6
Replying to Capivara • Sep 14, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
One thing I learned all these years in this site is to not give too much attention to the ratings. There was a…
That'a right, and some time we have to ignore the comment too
0 0
Replying to Mstique • Sep 13, 2023
Title Love Never Fails
I don’t know why but the words “clown movie” made me laugh. 😂
Yeah because this drama still not air, untill uknown date that's why it called clown 😭🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to gasrr • Sep 12, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Sorry may i ask what happen with the score? It seems like bad if the score under 8.0 for chinese drama
Yeah I already watch the original of this drama, and I watch it on youtube and also the original have a subs, i think you can try and find it on youtube, but idk your region country can watch it or not because some c drama hidden for some country on youtube
0 0
Replying to gasrr • Sep 12, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Sorry may i ask what happen with the score? It seems like bad if the score under 8.0 for chinese drama
Yeah I already watch the original of this drama, and I watch it on youtube and also the original have a subs, i think you can try and find it on youtube, but idk your region country can watch it or not because some c drama hidden for some country on youtube
1 0
Replying to Charliex • Sep 12, 2023
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
I dont think so. Now they put things in parts if they want a longer show.
If i'm not mistaken if the drama make part same it will hard to air for the 2nd part i guess
2 0
