Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2025
Replying to darbie • 3 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
unpopular opinion but James is probably the best actor on this show no shade
I agree, he's been eating his role UP
11 0
Replying to geministry • 5 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I love how you put your blood sweat and tears into this hate post😭😭
no you're absolutely right, i felt nothing but wrath when watching the episode
5 0
Replying to puentalaychild • 5 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
God please take away all the pain and suffering from Khobfarin, multiply it by 1,000, and give it to kritmochi!!I…
I love how you put your blood sweat and tears into this hate post😭😭
7 2
Replying to YogyYogii • 7 days ago
Title Love Penalty
It's kinda basic for KBL but yeah it's kinda good for2 episode.... I mean it's not THAT good but watchable
oh LOL fair enough 🀣
0 0
Replying to YogyYogii • 11 days ago
Title Love Penalty
It's kinda basic for KBL but yeah it's kinda good for2 episode.... I mean it's not THAT good but watchable
did you just reply to yourself 😭😭?
3 3
Replying to Joylinerennie • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Can you dm me where to read it please?
Could you please send me the link too?? πŸ’•πŸ™
0 1