News
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 14, 2026
Title Positively Yours
I found it entertaining but people really need to stop treating it like untouchable masterpiece of literature…
I agree. Middle school me loved this manhwa so much but reading it now, its just a cliche manhwa. But I do have to disagree with the og commentor tho because Positivly Yours is not boring lol.
2 0
On My Second Aoharu • Mar 9, 2025
Title My Second Aoharu
I really liked this one. it’s different compared to other jdramas I watched
2 0
Replying to yukata • Apr 9, 2024
Title Eye Love You
i do pick the same opinion , in my teenager year i watched anime so i begin to watch jdrama before kdrama in that…
oops meant to reply to the person talking abt how it takes 2 years for J drama’s to get subbedd. Not the person who was talking abt Netflix and other stuff 😭
1 1
Replying to yukata • Apr 6, 2024
Title Eye Love You
i do pick the same opinion , in my teenager year i watched anime so i begin to watch jdrama before kdrama in that…
it’s cuz Japan have really strict laws regarding streaming shows/movies. I remember when I was in Japan they would broadcast a PSA saying how uploading content on the internet is illegal and can get fined more than $100,000. Maybe that’s why it’s harder for people to upload Jdram? might be wrong tho cuz haven’t see the psa since like 2019
1 3
On Train to Busan • Mar 31, 2024
Title Train to Busan
watched this with my parents cuz my dad found it on Netflix. lit emotional roller coaster 😭
3 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Jan 7, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
this is really similar to the one manhwa I read back in 2021 called 1/24 Romance (An Hour of Romance). Is it based on it?
0 1
