Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 28, 2023
Replying to ghigomic • 3 hours ago
Title Nour
Sorry not tomorrow. on 14th
They are going to show the finale in a cinema with the actors. People can buy tickets to see them
1 1
On Nour • 20 hours ago
Title Nour
Can someone clarify for me who was the guy, friend of Ken, who said he was going to die in a couple of months but then lived for another 10 years? and how did Ken save him when he had bitten him in the neck?
1 1
On Nour • 20 hours ago
Title Nour
Who is Ken's first love? The one buried under the tree? Do we know him? and how did he die if he was a nour?
2 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • 20 hours ago
Title Nour
Wait something happened with the date of the finale? 😶 I am at ep 4 just came here to check ..tomorrow is Wednesday…
They are going to organise an event - the finale is going to be shown in a cinema where the actors will be present
6 1
Replying to NLE • 20 hours ago
Title Nour
I can’t believe we’re getting the finale tomorrow! I still remember pressing play on Episode 1, and now we’re…
Sorry not tomorrow. on 14th
1 3
On Match Point • 5 days ago
Title Match Point
Ping has this sophisticated beautiful face. Teeshow is still young but he has the masculine beautiful face. Anyone has any other ideas?
4 1
Replying to selia101 • 6 days ago
Title Ash
Just saw the preview for Episode 9. Let’s face it guys, we’re not get a happy ending. We’ll be lucky if…
I have hope of a happy ending
1 0
On Ash • 10 days ago
Title Ash
How handsome Kingston and Leo!!!!
10 0
Replying to SakuraBloom • 11 days ago
Title Ash
i suggest to check their live stream... you will know ;)
where can I see it?
0 3
On Ash • 11 days ago
Title Ash
Their kisses and hugs are the best I have seen in BLs. Slow, intimate and no awkwardness.
6 6
On Ash • 11 days ago
Title Ash
Still in Episode 5, but their nc scenes are so loving and intimate - they really convince me they are in love, especially Vincent crazy about his policeman.
5 0
On Knot • 18 days ago
Title Knot
Of the 3 brothers, I think Boat has the most beautiful face. The 2nd brother is tall, thin and fit and has a certain aura. The youngest has the greatest physique with those wide shoulders and narrow hips and reminds me of the evil guy in the film the Mask when he transforms. All three are gorgeous. What do you think?
1 1
On Knot • 19 days ago
Title Knot
I find Phatsa's father really sexy. Anyone else?
6 3