K-Drama
On Fourever You Part 2 • Apr 1, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
I found the first 8 episodes very boring. Is the new story ep9 to 16 any good? Plot?
1 3
On Always Meet Again • Mar 31, 2026
Title Always Meet Again
Shin Jeong You reminds me of Park Bo Gum - anyone thinks the same?
1 0
Replying to Saeng • Mar 31, 2026
Title Running Man Thailand
How did you feel about the homophobia in the same games? Were you not put off?
Oat and Phuak were joking. For someone who does not work in BL, it must be quite a difficulty to do the jelly game and nearly kiss.
0 7
On Flavor of Us • Mar 31, 2026
Title Flavor of Us
I got confused. How many couples are there? The guy Q who is with Ben was with the long haired one? Someone understood a bit the plot?
1 1
Replying to power bottom enjoyer • Mar 28, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
like his personal background? hmm kinda? bcs hes so serious abt his job n will haunt liuyi n chusan
Oh thanks. I thought there would be a second couple
0 2
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 28, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
is the introduction of the character of the Inspector important to the plot?
1 4
Replying to Snowdropkiss • Mar 25, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
It depends on what u prefer. Abusing or kind stories? emotional or funny? Funny is: Me and Thee, Sematic error…
Thank you
1 0
On Cat for Honeymoon • Mar 23, 2026
Title Cat for Honeymoon
Where can I watch this? Found only 1 episode
0 2
Replying to Setsuna2021 • Mar 23, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Cat for Honeymoon was so goddamn adorable I could scream😩🥰I do wish they had aired it after the last episode…
I can only find 1 episode on GMMTV channel
0 0
On Cat for Cash • Mar 23, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
All GMMTV boys have been hitting the gym, I see. Wow, Khaotung looks solid in that shower scene. First looks fit as well. Well done boys.
9 0
On Cat for Cash • Mar 23, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
whoever styled First's hair should be fired.
8 1
Replying to ttiet123 • Mar 23, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
If you haven't already, try the below series..The Eighth SenseKill To LoveTo My Star, S1 & S2History 3: TrappedYesterdayEternal…
So basically the old ones right? There were only a few bl series at the time but they were so captivating. Thanks
0 0
On Cosmetic Playlover Season 2 • Mar 21, 2026
Title Cosmetic Playlover Season 2
Are there special episodes?
0 0
Replying to misspulane • Mar 21, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
Minato has been waiting for Wataru because Wataru is hesitant to move forward for fear of losing the friendship.…
He needs to be afraid that people will get bored with him because he is really boring and annoying.
0 0
On Cosmetic Playlover Season 2 • Mar 19, 2026
Title Cosmetic Playlover Season 2
Although not very good, but this series is better than Countdown to Yes, Why is the rating lower however? At least here, there is some story with different things happening.
0 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Mar 19, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
Is this any good? I am currently finding it difficult to find a bl series which grabs my attention because of the plot and acting. Finding most dragging and without an interesting story. Any suggestions?
2 5
On Countdown to Yes • Mar 19, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
Definitely not 7.9. Maximum I would give 7.
2 0
Replying to T3rr4_ • Mar 19, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
Minato loves Wataru for Wataru
One needs someone to share life with. He is wasting his life waiting for someone so indecisive. I don't understand such "love". I think it is selfish of Wataru.
0 0
On Countdown to Yes • Mar 18, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
Who on earth wants someone like Wataru? Too indecisive. In life you need courage to move forward against all risks. Someone who is ready to share his life. If I were Minato, I would have found someone else.
2 2
On The Boy Next World: My Destiny • Mar 18, 2026
Title The Boy Next World: My Destiny
Finding it very difficult to watch. Like random scenes - sometimes I cannot see the flow of the story, as if there are gaps. Still in ep 5.
5 0