K-Drama
On All Things Grow • Feb 4, 2026
Title All Things Grow
Can someone explain the ending please? Not sure I understand.
1 1
On Reloved • Feb 3, 2026
Title Reloved
So that horrible plot twist in ep8 was real? I thought and hoped there was more to it.
11 1
Replying to youhadmeatzb1 • Feb 3, 2026
Title Reloved
"Oh it's fine that you ghosted me for 5 years over something that you didn't even ASK me about but assumed…
You're totally right. I had the same reaction
8 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Feb 3, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
Hey Dew - you came a long way from F4. Super sexy and gorgeous and confident. Keep going.
8 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Feb 3, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
I love Off in this character - confident, sexy, comfortable with no cloths, sassy, baddy.
4 0
Replying to milkybear • Jan 31, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
which jira are u talking abt exactly??
You are not rude. I like that everyone has a different take on what we see. I don't know what irked me about Jira, cannot really put a finger on it but somehow for me, he comes across as self centered. So he does not want anyone to see or touch his art but he wants to touch the computer parts of Koh when he is working, he does not let him assembly the parts because all of a sudden he wants to have sex. Everything has to happen when he feels like - kissing, meeting.. Pheem was angry, sad and frustrated and all of a sudden he wants to paint him in the rage room. Jira and Pheem are practically dating but he kisses Koh or forgets about his appointment with Pheem. He lies about who he is phoning and what he is doing but expects Ing to lie for him or to be at the beck and call to comfort or advise him.
1 0
Replying to aplrbn • Jan 31, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
Lmao, the question I’ve been asking from the beginning. The answer is, it’s because of the cast and the fixed…
That would be explosive. I mean how come a good guy like Pheem gets rejected and cheated upon?
0 0
Replying to milkybear • Jan 31, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
which jira are u talking abt exactly??
I take it you have another opinion on Jira's behaviour. Please share. I really like to see how different people perceive things.
0 2
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 30, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
Finally AJ got a good role - solid character with many scenes and lines. Usually he is the jokester of the group who just repeats some words. This time his character has depth. Good for him
9 2
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 30, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
Just asking - Jira is annoying, drama queen, self absorbed, liar, two timing bitch and very weird. Why does he have 2 gorgeous guys falling for him?
12 10
Replying to imminent inertia • Jan 30, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
Here you go: https://www.instagram.com/naisu.chirat/
Thank you
1 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 30, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
Someone who reads Thai or perhaps they said something in an interview, who is the person who is really drawing the Art that in the series are created by Jira?
0 2
Replying to estar • Jan 28, 2026
Title Sculpted Light
i remembered that when u edit a comment, the person that started the thread doesn't get a new notification. so…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to estar • Jan 28, 2026
Title Sculpted Light
yeah, u r right - it's a Thai Shorttime BL along the same lines (just longer then this). but i need to search…
Thanks
1 0
On Sculpted Light • Jan 27, 2026
Title Sculpted Light
Is there a series with exactly the same plot? Whilst watching it, I kept getting a deja vue
1 4
Replying to AskMe • Jan 27, 2026
Title DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter
Bcz company is pushing phupha with James.they even brought James as a acting coach when his acting skills r not…
Why would that be? James ruined Net's acting career because he broke the couple to go for singing. Now Net has had no series for over 2 years because of James.
3 1
On DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter • Jan 26, 2026
Title DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter
When seeing the first Episode, my favourites were Phupha and Wave. I don't understand why everyone was for Fifa.
5 1
On DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter • Jan 26, 2026
Title DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter
Why did they put Porsche in Gen 5? He is much older than the other guys. Very difficult to find a partner.
4 2
On DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter • Jan 26, 2026
Title DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter
I don't know why during the time they were in the house nobody considered to partner with Phupha. I found him the most attractive and sexy.
6 3
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 26, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Pavel is 185cm but King is way taller. How tall is he? Does he play basketball?
2 1