K-Drama
Epidipity • Jul 11, 2026
Game Would You Rather - Food Edition
Omg this is like the hardest thing ever 😵💫
6 0
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 12, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
I’m bored 🥱
4 0
On Duang with You • Apr 19, 2026
Title Duang with You
HELLO??? where’s the continuation of the last ep we were robbed :(
7 0
TNSxx • Mar 31, 2026
Game Which GMMTV CP desrves to break up? We are so tired of this useless CP
FirstKhoutung 100% I don’t get the hype tbh I am tired of seeing them everywhere
16 2
On Duang with You • Mar 28, 2026
Title Duang with You
I CANT FUCKING BREATHEFGHH
13 0
On Love after Addiction • Feb 14, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
Omg this is trash don’t even attempt to watch this
7 2
BLSeriesHunter • Feb 13, 2026
List Viewers’ Choice: Best BL Series 2025 (A Voting List)
Shine being lower than top form and abo desire is CRIMINAL
0 0
yugiba • Feb 11, 2026
Game do you like puh or dih
Bruh 😂
2 0
On Beyond Childhood Friends • Feb 7, 2026
Title Beyond Childhood Friends
Omg I used to watch one of the actors on yt like YEARS ago omg this is so unexpected
2 1
On Tide of Love Season 2 • Feb 7, 2026
Title Tide of Love Season 2
Nobody asked for this lol
11 0
jacr10000 • Jan 31, 2026
Game Discover your future GMMTV husband/wife
Not this picture 😂
1 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 23, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
I think mina doesn’t like anyone enough to persue them that’s why she can’t make up her mind so her choosing sungil was her tryna explore other options which is perfectly fine people need to chill fr
1 2
Replying to PRAIZNN • Jan 15, 2026
Game I want to recommend a 2024/25 BL series to a friend Please tell me the best to recommend
Thank you, isn't it a movie
Yeah ik but I think it’s a good film to watch if they’re new to gay media you should watch it together I think your friend will like it 😊
0 1
PRAIZNN • Jan 15, 2026
Game I want to recommend a 2024/25 BL series to a friend Please tell me the best to recommend
10 dance 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
0 3
On The Boyfriend Season 2 • Jan 15, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2
Jobu STAND TF UP!!! Omg this is so embarrassing u met this guy like two days ago
8 2
WilaFox • Jan 1, 2026
Game Which 2025 BL should I finished out of those I stopped watching?
I’m ngl none of these I dropped most of them too
2 0
LueurArcane • Dec 31, 2025
Game what do you think about thai fixed bl couples?
I mean if I really like the couple I’ll watch their second one and that’s it I’m not watching their other million shows they come out with after that girl bye
3 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Dec 29, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Omg I literally can’t bring myself to finish the episode I love poohpavel sm and I wanna love this show so bad but it’s getting a little boring I fear
3 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Dec 19, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
I really didn’t like that one misogynistic comment in the first ep I’m not gonna sit and watch and pretend they didn’t just say that 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻🍅🍅🍅🍅
3 1
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 8, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
That’s not where the gallbladder is hello??
13 2
