K-Drama
On The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin • Nov 7, 2025
Title The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin
People in the comments why you lyin this is not good
7 4
On I love a boy who can ride! • Nov 6, 2025
Game I love a boy who can ride!
Why did I think it was a different type of riding lol 😂
5 2
On Chosen Home • Oct 15, 2025
Title Chosen Home
12 years his junior??? oh hell nah
3 6
Shradzzz • Sep 27, 2025
Game Which Alice in borderland Season is ur fav?
I really liked season 2 but I feel like season 1 just hits different
1 0
Triz • Sep 21, 2025
Game I love these two BL's, which one do you like the most?
OMG MY BEAUTIFUL MAN MENTIONED AYEEEE GIRL YOU GOT TASTE
1 1
Replying to Travcyann • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
He made this show be so serious
Ummm I’m sorry I don’t like teacher/student relationships I’m sorry what do you want me to do I’m sorry I have morals and values like mind your business 🙄
0 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I used to like trin but not anymore the way he slapped tanwa so hard he literally FELL to the ground was disgusting AND also didn’t give him a chance to explain himself he literally warned victor AND told him what else do you expect him to do he literally can’t go outside because of the damn guards he be acting like tanwa killed victor himself like WTF 😡 trin is a selfish emotionally immature psychopath and I’m done with him
8 2
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Victor is FINALLY gone iktr 😌😌😌
3 3
LueurArcane • Sep 10, 2025
Game What’s your most hated BL trope?
Omg I literally hate all of these I can’t choose one
2 1
Replying to BLfan4life • Sep 10, 2025
Game Which bl couple do you think is most likely to get married
there is literally a Cherry Magic movie where Kurosawa and Adachi get married so technically they already are…
Omg i totally forgot about that 🫣
0 0
chisu • Aug 13, 2025
Game Who is your favorite red/black flag? (Read Description)
Kiyoi slander in the big 25???
2 1
Sunflower-koala • Jul 23, 2025
Game FAV BL DUO
HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TAYNEW AND YUSEIRIKU LIKE??? 😭
0 1
On Trapped in Osaka • Jun 27, 2025
Title Trapped in Osaka
This shi was too good
2 0
On Infidelity, It's a Disease • Jun 27, 2025
Title Infidelity, It's a Disease
Um what in the actual fuck is happening 🧍♂️
0 0
On Secret Relationships • Jun 15, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Bro the guy playing seonghyeon looks EXACTLY like jihan from Cityboy log wtf
2 0
On Secret Relationships • Jun 15, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Damn I really wanted jaemin and suhyeon to end up together :(
4 1
sjay • May 28, 2025
Game If you had to, which popular BL drama would you remove from existence?
Not hira catching strays hello??
1 0
StacyO • May 11, 2025
Game Guess the Drama Based on the Object - Japanese BL Edition #1
Hira with his I love kiyoi fan at the end I can’t 😭😭😭
6 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
This was really disappointing smh
3 0
Neverland • Dec 26, 2024
Game Kpop gg
Katseye is not a kpop group tho
0 0
