Editorials
On Aikatsu Planet! • Feb 2, 2021
Title Aikatsu Planet!
Does this drama air at 7 in the morning in Japan :O?
0 2
Replying to Elvinas • Apr 5, 2020
Person Kim Da Mi
Her character in Itaewon class is the best I've ever seen in any drama. Love her ❤️
I have completed 230 k/j dramas she is on the top 5 female leads. Very well written. Maybe the webtoon creator did a great job (I dont know I havent read it.).
0 0
nevermind • Sep 4, 2017
Article Sob-Worthy Scenes in KDramas
Every episode of "1 Litre of tears", the END!
10 4
Replying to ylisse • Sep 26, 2016
Title Reply 1988
Again! The 2nd lead syndrome strikes back! Overall, I loved the 3rd season most compared to the last 2 seasons…
I totally agree with you. Generally it was the best Reply series, but I was wondering what rate I would give it, because I was really troubled with the main couple. I liked it, but it felt like the writers left Jung Hwan out in the last episodes.
0 0
Replying to Monina • Sep 26, 2016
Title Reply 1988
Which one is the besr for you Reply 1997 or Reply1988 ? Pls explain thanks
I agree with you, Reply 1988 has the best family story, but when it comes to the love story I was a bit disapointed. It felt like in the last episodes Jung Hwan was left out, like an unimportant second lead. Unlike Chil Bong in Reply 1994.
0 0
Replying to nsuu • Sep 26, 2016
Title Reply 1988
I'm re-watching this drama and I am getting so frustrated with Junghwan again! Why do you keep on hesitating?!!!!!
I feel you, I loved this Reply series. But the only thing I didn't like is that, they didn't give a proper closure to the couple, that doesn't end up together like in the other Reply series.
1 0
Replying to Yeona • Aug 3, 2016
Title Age Harassment
The plot description seems like the japanese version of the character Ah Yeong Yi from Misaeng.
Indeed they have a similar aura.
0 0
Replying to toya04 • Aug 3, 2016
Title Age Harassment
I think that people are too harsh with this drama.
I really enjoyed it !
Give it a chance and try it !
Agree.
2 0
Replying to Frenchii • Jul 23, 2016
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
Lost its steam and dragged on, I also think they forgot about the female lead story in the last few episode. 6/10
you mean the sister's story or Gong Shim's? it could have been so mych better...
0 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Jul 23, 2016
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
this drama was saved by the acting, especially Nam Goon Min's.
1 0
Replying to namopanik • Jul 8, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
wait, were there haters on the drama? Am I missing something? True, some characters were sometimes hard to root…
The drama started great, but then it became too much, especially Oh Hae Young's lack of confidzand clinging to Park Do Kyung. Plus I think Park Do Kyung's behaviour towards Tae Jin was over the top. Just my opinion.
1 0
Replying to mezzy • Jul 8, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
Started great then it gets ridiculous. I still love you seo hyun jin.
Tottaly agree and the 8,7 rating, too much.
0 0
Replying to mezzy • Jul 8, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
Started great then it gets ridiculous. I still love you seo hyun jin.
Tottaly agree and the 8,7 rating, too much.
0 0
IwahashiGirl • Jun 23, 2016
Article Why do people usually choose K-dramas over J-dramas?
I watch more kdramas than jdramas (because I watch more jmovies). But I have to admit jdramas stories are much better!
2 0
On Marrying School Girl • Jun 7, 2016
Title Marrying School Girl
This movie desevers a better raking, I didn't have match expectations wathing it, but it was really random and funny. A good movie for this gender!
3 0
infiniti512 • May 19, 2016
Article Throwback Thursday: 2006 Drama Edition
"Goong" and "Nobuta wo Produce" are the old school dramas you like even when you rewatch them.
2 0
Replying to room 707 • May 5, 2016
Title My Pretend Girlfriend Spoiler
Overall, I thought this film was okay. As some have mentioned, it won't be the most memorable film, but I don't…
I agree with you! The ending was very realistic and suitable. Many years have passed and this movie didn't aim for the melodramatic happy endings. Plus I think it concentrates on how hard their feelings were during the past (their high school days) and now how has everyone moved on. I can see this happening in reality.
1 0
Ambitious_96 • Jan 30, 2016
Article Popular Dramas that I Dislike
I am with you for "You who came from the stars", haven't watched "Mater's Sun" yet but "Reply 1997" is very good and can't be compared to "School 2015" and "Angry Mom" it's different concpet and gender.
0 0
Replying to GuinevereVigeeLebrun • Dec 27, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Korea 2015
to me Goo Ho's Love was the best drama this year and unfortunately was not in either list T-T
I wouldn't say the best drama, but it was definetly a great surprise. It should get more credits, especially Ho Goo, I don't remember th actor's name was a great actor!
2 0
Wiam Najjar • Sep 6, 2015
Review Boarding House 24th St.
Dramalist friend, look where I found you. Thank you for the review, when I have time I might start this drama.
1 1
