Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2022
On Unlucky Bae • 2 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I enjoyed it, though I feel like the whole 'it wasn't real' thing felt like a copout but hey, I enjoyed the ride. Though I would have enjoyed it more with less screentime for the second couple but I like them as a ship so its kinda okay
2 0
On Rule 101 • 2 days ago
Title Rule 101
I started episode one then I saw its the same crew from those 2 shows. Hehe, I will wait and see 😬🤭
3 1
On Nour • 2 days ago
Title Nour
Yeah I'm gonna need someone to dust off their fanfiction pen and write me a better ending 😭
11 1
On Twisted Tie • 2 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
I am so mad at myself for starting this before the episodes were done airing. I can already feel the chokehold this show will have on me...
10 0
On Nour • 2 days ago
Title Nour
Chita and the Doc deserved better 🥲
10 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I love how snarky everyone is 😍 I am definitely the target market for this series 🤭
And damn Nunew, I was unfamiliar with your game 🔥🔥
12 0
On My Stubborn • 9 days ago
Title My Stubborn
After the disappointment that was Knot, I decided to revisit this masterpiece. It still holds up!
On a side note, I had forgotten how they kiss as if they want to dissolve into each other's mouths 🤭
0 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • 9 days ago
I've been holding it together pretty well, but of all the scenes Chat saying he wants to hear his dad say he's…
I definitely spoke too soon 🥲😭
1 1
On The Edge of Horizon • 9 days ago
I've been holding it together pretty well, but of all the scenes Chat saying he wants to hear his dad say he's proud of him then laying on his lap in finally broke me! Ugly sobs...
6 2
On Nour • 9 days ago
Title Nour
See Chita is too pretty to be wrong. He had no choice, he's innocent your honor...
15 2
On The Crow Club • 13 days ago
Awoo Jumpscare 😅
My tolerance for anything horror is very low 🫣 but they suckered me in with an interesting story and now I must watch during the day haha
1 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 14 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Outstanding!!! The minutes just fly by because it's so interesting...
10 0
On Summertime • 16 days ago
Title Summertime
I need someone to explain the ending to me like I'm 5...
6 2