News
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around Season 2 • Sep 8, 2026
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around Season 2
How is it? I am reluctant to start because the disappointment from Cosmetic Playlover and At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 is still fresh...
3 1
On The D Dorm • Sep 8, 2026
Title The D Dorm
From the trailer it seems like fun.
0 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 8, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
James is really good at playing a bad guy, I think he might have unfortunately found his niche...
21 1
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 7, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
I am loving the cameos from the other artists
4 0
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • Sep 7, 2026
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
Short and Sweet 👌
7 0
On Duty First, Kiss Later • Sep 7, 2026
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
Shiono saying such things with a straight face always gets me 🤣
12 0
On Blue Lips • Sep 7, 2026
Title Blue Lips
I loved it! It was so worth the wait! Now off to dive into Bittersweet love...
1 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Sep 7, 2026
Title Kokoro Spoiler
I saw Higuchi Kohei and was excited to watch.
Absolutely hated that there wasn't a happy ending but it was quite well written
3 0
On Kokoro • Sep 7, 2026
Title Kokoro
I saw Higuchi Kohei and was excited to watch.
4 1
On Blue Lips • Sep 6, 2026
Title Blue Lips
On episode 14 and someone's cutting onions 😭
3 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Sep 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yes!!! I needed someone to sock Dan in the mouth!!!
7 1
On Blue Lips • Sep 4, 2026
Title Blue Lips
On episode 8 and these boys are stressing me out!!!! Why don't you just have one open and honest conversation 🥲
2 0
Replying to bryan251979 • Sep 3, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
They're just 18 and it's the 1st kiss of Tham. For sure they will improve. Did Mac had a kissing scene in Addicted…
I have no idea. I purposely didn't watch it 😅🤭
1 1
On Unlucky Bae • Sep 3, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I love them so much, even though they can't kiss worth a damn...🤣
4 5
On After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me • Sep 2, 2026
Title After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me
Ouch
5 1
On Knot • Sep 1, 2026
Title Knot
How roomy is that car? 🤭
1 0
On Knot • Sep 1, 2026
Title Knot
Its so aggressively boring 🤭 my mind has wandered so much in these 12 minutes. But I will press on, maybe something unexpected will happen...
5 0
On Mr.Kill • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I bet the writers studio was on fire when they finished writing this series 🔥
11 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 31, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I decided to give it an honest try and its so interesting! I don't know why I was hesitating before...
4 0
On You Maniac • Aug 30, 2026
Title You Maniac
I was wondering why Barcode wasn't in Weirdo 101 with the rest of Clover, turns out he was here 😍
11 1
