Celebrity
On Angels Fall Sometimes • Apr 22, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
This show is truly a perfect 10/10 for me and I really can’t get over it. The actors were absolutely phenomenal and have amazing chemistry; even the scenes of normal daily life like apartment hunting are interesting because the leads are so lovable. I’ve watched a lot of emotional dramas but this one is the most painful and impactful, while also being adorable, heartwarming, and uplifting.
5 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Oct 11, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
I know Cha Eunwoo is actually old enough to be a high school teacher, but seeing him play one makes me feel so ancient 😂
10 1
Replying to GirlFromNowhere • Jun 26, 2023
Title Revenant
And he was a school teacher 2 years ago in another drama lol. Versatile Hong Kyung never stops surprising us.
Awesome, thank you! I’ll add it to my watchlist!
1 0
Replying to GirlFromNowhere • Jun 25, 2023
Title Revenant
And he was a school teacher 2 years ago in another drama lol. Versatile Hong Kyung never stops surprising us.
Do you mind telling me in which drama he played a teacher?
0 2
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Feb 13, 2023
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I’ve never been so excited for two leads 😭 no matter how this show turns out I’m gonna love it
9 0
On The Good Bad Mother • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
I’m already ready to cry 😌
3 0
Replying to dohyuniz • Jan 17, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2 Spoiler
crime that lee dohyun isn't in this
I’m hoping that at the very least he’ll show up in a flashback, dream, etc. Even if he’s really dead he HAS to show up or I’m suing lol 😭
0 0
Replying to Gojo Satoru • Dec 21, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
He doesn't ;-;
I’m hoping they change it from the webtoon 😭😭
5 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 21, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
If Soo Ho doesn’t wake up I’m gonna sue everyone 😭
20 7
On Doom at Your Service • Dec 12, 2022
Title Doom at Your Service
Love Tak Seon Kyung so much I dunno what to do with myself
0 0
On The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale
This movie was soo cute and funny, it was awesome 😭 I’m in love with Jjong Bi
8 0
Replying to Mudo • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Guest
I'd say it's slightly scary if you're easily frightened. Personally I didn't find it scary at all. Just atmospheric…
I still haven’t watched it 😭 barely watched any tv the last couple months cuz of school
1 0
Replying to nvwang • Aug 23, 2022
Title Mouse Spoiler
Same...also the way LSG portrayed him was just like...you want to give him a hug...what a wholesome looking man…
I agree, the great acting really made it work and turned him into a sympathetic character
1 0
Replying to PJ Phani • Aug 18, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime! Spoiler
how's the romance?
I thought it was really good, it’s slow burn but meaningful
2 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • Aug 16, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
10/10 for me idc. I saw comments about noble idiocy, logic holes, I don’t care, it was perfect on the enjoyment scale. I laughed and cried so much and loved all the characters.
7 3
On Mouse • Aug 9, 2022
Title Mouse Spoiler
The last episode made me cry almost as much as Uncontrollably Fond did 😭 I love Ba Reum, I think he’s one of the best characters in anything I’ve watched. As evil as he was, he was also that good and repentant. He’s so complex and interesting
4 4
On Park Young Woon • Jul 23, 2022
Person Park Young Woon
Saw a pic of him from bad girlfriend and thought he was like 20 years old 😭
4 0
Replying to Mudo • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Guest
I'd say it's slightly scary if you're easily frightened. Personally I didn't find it scary at all. Just atmospheric…
Haha not yet! So many shows on my watchlist 😂
0 3
On Café Minamdang • Jun 17, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
Omg they gave Kang Mina an eye mole to match her brother Seo In Guk, that’s too cute 😭
7 1
Replying to Joerin • Jun 9, 2022
Title Mouse Spoiler
I 100% agree with your point. 💯BaReum didn’t have completely Yo Han’s brain, just a part from his fontal…
That’s a great way to put it. Him having emotions let him understand the pain he caused, but emotions don’t equate to a moral compass. It’s also true that he’d wanted to be good since he was a child, so that desire was within him to begin with, even though it was deeply buried for a while.
4 0