90% of the characters are annoying as hell. I can’t wait for Chong zi to become a demon and start wiping them…
I really hope some of these evil acting characters get destroyed eventually. They are doing a good job of making immortal sects not be as honorable as expected and I'm ready to see some of them go.
i miss wan jie ☹ and that miaoyuan is getting on my nerves from the very start ugh and that ting xue is so damn…
I miss him too and I'm ready for that crazy disciple to die. I seriously don't understand her intense hatred toward CZ. It would make more sense if they showed some backstory of Ting Xue always wanting to be LYF disciple, but all we know is CZ saved her from the streets so she should be grateful. I'm assuming she is just the token female character who is always jealous of the FL in these kinds of dramas for no logical reason.
Even a 2 days wait is rough for me. I don't know how I can bear with 4 day waits starting from next week... *cries…
I'm not gonna lie... I watched 21 a few hours ago and getting ready to watch 22 now. So I didn't even last until tonight. 😅
Yeah that is gonna be soooo rough because you know all the climaxes and the good stuff will be happening! I will be crying with you. 😭 Is there any chance they will premiere them earlier than scheduled?
is this good ? idk if i should start this or song of the moon first
For me, it would depend on how much you plan to watch in the coming days. SOTM has all the episodes out already, so you don't have to suffer like the rest of us waiting for new Chong Zi episodes. 😆
SOTM has my most favorite 2ML ever. But I like ML in Chong Zi better. I thought the CGI was better in SOTM.
Preview of ep 26Can't wait Chong Zi beating the arrogant princess.
Seriously. I don't like her, but thought she would be pretty harmless and just super annoying. But it looks like she is getting worse and worse so she deserves whatever she gets!
Yes, I tried to read the translated online novel but I found it very difficult to read.
Yes, sometimes the pronouns were OK to figure out, but it is hard to understand other times with multiple people talking. It became too much to keep up.
I'm waiting until tonight to watch the 2 new episodes since we aren't getting new ones for a few days! I don't want to rush since I have to wait, anyways.
Just so I have this straight - the Protector Yin lady was a disciple of Tianshian sect who witnessed her shifu's death and then she basically turned to the dark side because she was in love with him? Somehow she took his body and now he looks like a sick mortal but I guess he is alive. It looks like she is hiding her demon side from him. Kinda reminds me of Rong Hao bringing Lady Chidi back from the dead in LBFAD. Anyways, it looks like one of those demon guys also has feelings for her.
Can't believe we are already halfway through the series! Looks like we get 2 new episodes tomorrow and then there is a 2 day break. Then they slow it down to 3 days a week until all 40 episodes are over.
Omg ep 18 was intense the last part made me impatient for ep 19 &20 omg ep 22 trailer was a masterpiece I can’t…
I don't know if he is actually a demon or just colluding with them, but I like that he is getting a little more screen time. He has interacted with Chong Zi more in her second life.
I'm also interested in this Protector Yin lady and what she's about. She looks like an immortal but seems to work with the demons.
Yeah that is gonna be soooo rough because you know all the climaxes and the good stuff will be happening! I will be crying with you. 😭 Is there any chance they will premiere them earlier than scheduled?
SOTM has my most favorite 2ML ever. But I like ML in Chong Zi better. I thought the CGI was better in SOTM.
I'm also interested in this Protector Yin lady and what she's about. She looks like an immortal but seems to work with the demons.