Editorials
Replying to Nelly12 • Feb 28, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
You are really naughty DW😁I was kind of confused with the master running over to see CZ2. But, in defend, I…
I like that the hairpin broke, symbolizing their relationship when she said she was leaving the peak. And Yunji picked it up and placed it on the table. She knew what was going on. But then later on, Chong Zi got the hair pin (now I'm forgetting who actually gave it to her) and the person told her about the stone it was made from. But once again, LYF doesn't tell her his feelings directly. 😒
0 1
Replying to Amy • Feb 28, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
They get married before the final battle. So we will only find out the true ending after the battle. The novel…
I don't know how we will live with just the Mon-Wed episodes then 😭😭😭😭😭
0 1
Replying to Amy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
They get married before the final battle. So we will only find out the true ending after the battle. The novel…
SO.MANY.QUESTIONS. And like I want to know, but I also kinda want the shock of seeing things happen and not expecting them to. 😅
0 3
Replying to Amy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
They get married before the final battle. So we will only find out the true ending after the battle. The novel…
The picture of the airing schedule looks like it shows both a demon world wedding (it has black/purple banner) and also a "normal" one later on (traditional red banner). I don't know how it all plays out yet but I'm intrigued lol
0 0
Replying to Amy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
They get married before the final battle. So we will only find out the true ending after the battle. The novel…
I am rooting for him to give up the sect. All of them. They all have jerks in them. What good have they done for him?? They use him to do things or fight battles they aren't strong enough for. And if he truly has Chong Zi in his heart, then he should be unable to remain with those jerk Immortals.
1 0
Replying to Amy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
They get married before the final battle. So we will only find out the true ending after the battle. The novel…
When they get married, is he an Immortal and she is Demon? I have so many questions lol
0 5
Replying to annzy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3b96VnMXoo&ab_channel=%E8%85%BE%E8%AE%AF%E8%A7%86%E9%A2%91 if you look at 1:22-1:23,…
The novel has a happy ending.
0 0
Replying to dziidzy_ • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
And then u have to wait until next Monday to continue :(
I am here for it 😈
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I'm here to pick you up 😲
My own eyes almost popped out lol I need to see the rest of those scenes!!!
1 1
Replying to Amy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
The rating of this drama is not low tho, maybe just on MDL. It's doing good in China and has the highest viewership…
Then they should listen to the viewers and air more episodes!! *insert typical Chong Zi pout* 😅
1 0
Replying to dziidzy_ • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
And then u have to wait until next Monday to continue :(
We've all been struck by heart poison. There is no turning back. 🤣
2 3
Replying to dziidzy_ • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
And then u have to wait until next Monday to continue :(
I agree 100%
0 0
Replying to Fantasy Swordsperson WQZ • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Wait what?! He died the next episode NOOOOO 😭😭😭Hopefully he’ll revive somehow
I saw your original comment and felt bad because I knew what was going to happen. 😢
1 0
Replying to dziidzy_ • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
And then u have to wait until next Monday to continue :(
Yeah that is super unfortunate. I wish the airing schedule was opposite. They should start showing more days of episodes the closer it gets to the end. The breaks will now be longer than this past weekend! 😔
1 8
Replying to Dr Ghost • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Finally. one toxic bitch down and 3 more to go and I believe senior Mu, her healer friend and princess are demons…
Mu is definitely a demon and I'm thinking the healer girl must also be a demon or at least working with them. I think princess is just a pain in the butt unable to let go of mortal feelings (desire for Qin Ke and hatred/jealousy of Chong Zi). I am ready for more episodes and more details of the story!!
2 0
Replying to iamtrixcey • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Omg ep 28 young master !! I’m excited for these 2 episodes tmr can’t like ep 23 &24. Were boring asf no lie…
I disliked Ting Xue from the moment she came on the screen... I am definitely ready for her to go now. But it seems like once they get rid of one awful girl, another one pops up (the grandniece of mean Councilor guy). It's like the whack a mole game... smash one but another pops up. 🤣
0 1
Replying to Amy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
OMG the ep.27 trailer was EPIC. All hail our YOUNG MASTER!! 🙇🏻🙇🏻♀️🙇🏻🙇🏻♀️ep.28…
I'm here to pick you up 😲
1 3
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Omg I can't wait until Wednesday!!!! Tomorrow's episodes will be painful to watch, but wow... Wednesday will be 🔥
1 10
Replying to Amy • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
That's because they are the same actor😂His name is Jeremy Tsui and he's the ML of Novoland 2 and Chong Zi.
Ok, adding to my "plan to watch" list. So many dramas, so little time! 🤣
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Miao Yuan is definitely extremely petty and annoying. I don't know why the sages don't rein her in more. She shouldn't…
Ugh. Poor Chong Zi
1 0
