im currently at ep11 n I happened to saw clips of her turning demonic n wanting to kill the immortal clan. kinda…
She doesn't turn to demon until ep27 so you still have lots of episodes to watch before that. It is supposed to have a happy ending, so my guess is she turns back in ep39 or ep40 but no one knows yet.
I was, too! Zhenzhu had always kinda led the way for CZ. I thought she could do the same in Demon realm. Especially because the other women there don't seem very kind. Now of course it makes sense that she was always popping up to defend CZ when she was in trouble.
Yeah, poor girl doesn’t seem to fit in anywhere. At one point, I was thinking maybe she and LYF would elevate themselves to be gods by the end of the series and create a new God world since that world was destroyed. But I don't think that's going to happen lol
I don't like CZ as a character either, but I can understand where she's coming from. She is the most hurt and…
I definitely think she feels she can't rely on anyone from either side at this point and I can understand that. Remember also that she has now regained all her memories so she feels even more betrayed. I don't blame her for getting so angry and burning down things.
I do hope she matures by the end of the series. Like I don't want her to lose her playfulness, but the childish behavior needs to lessen. I hope she has/knows how to use super strong powers by then, too.
I really felt for her in her last episode. She seemed genuine in her distress over hurting CZ. I couldn't believe she was killed off so quickly after that.
Luo Ge, The ML of Song of the Moon, is a descendant of Luo Yin Fan and Chong Zi.
Wow, that is interesting.
Random: I know some of the female villains in Chong Zi have been bad, but none of them are on the same level as Bai Feng from SOTM in my opinion! Omg that lady was just awful.
Ok ep 27 im confused? Why does Zhenzhu say she is the demon kings daughter? Also i just realized that during the…
She's the daughter of the Nightmare Demon that protected Ni Lun/Demon World. Her father passed on his power to manipulate dreams to her when he died in that battle.
Yeah, the whole LYF not checking on her once is just really, really poor writing. He said he didn't know all that had happened to her... of course he didn't because he didn't bother to check! With the amount of times that others tried to harm her, you would think he would be smart enough to check in on her once in awhile.
Why isn't Nanhua more concerned about spies after finding out that both Zhenzhu and Senior Mu are actually demons? That seems like it would be pretty serious for them since those spies were there for such a long time. Councilor was basically clutching his pearls when he saw Mu Yu state that he is a demon. Then they just show Yu Du walk around Palace Chonghua discussing how Demon Zi is still acting like a child and burning down things that can't be burned.
I'm sad that they killed off Zhenzu so quickly after revealing who she really was. Would've been nice for Demon Zi to have a familiar friend in the Demon World although it would have taken time for her to forgive her for everything.
Now it seems like Zhuo Hao's fiancee is going to be the next female pain in the @ss. I'm sure somehow she works with Ting Xue who has been suspiciously absent these last few episodes. 🙄
I'm glad CZ called out Qin Ke on his weakness and not coming to see her in the Ice Prison. Good for him admitting he is weak. I'm not a big fan of his character at this point. I dislike Zhuo Hao, too but at least he continues to follow whatever he believes in even if he comes off as crazy.
Yeah, poor girl doesn’t seem to fit in anywhere. At one point, I was thinking maybe she and LYF would elevate themselves to be gods by the end of the series and create a new God world since that world was destroyed. But I don't think that's going to happen lol
I do hope she matures by the end of the series. Like I don't want her to lose her playfulness, but the childish behavior needs to lessen. I hope she has/knows how to use super strong powers by then, too.
Random: I know some of the female villains in Chong Zi have been bad, but none of them are on the same level as Bai Feng from SOTM in my opinion! Omg that lady was just awful.
Yeah, the whole LYF not checking on her once is just really, really poor writing. He said he didn't know all that had happened to her... of course he didn't because he didn't bother to check! With the amount of times that others tried to harm her, you would think he would be smart enough to check in on her once in awhile.
Now it seems like Zhuo Hao's fiancee is going to be the next female pain in the @ss. I'm sure somehow she works with Ting Xue who has been suspiciously absent these last few episodes. 🙄
I'm glad CZ called out Qin Ke on his weakness and not coming to see her in the Ice Prison. Good for him admitting he is weak. I'm not a big fan of his character at this point. I dislike Zhuo Hao, too but at least he continues to follow whatever he believes in even if he comes off as crazy.