Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Why is Wang Yue's face changing later in the series? Like does it represent something? Earlier in the series, his face is very angular (particularly pointy nose and jawline) and lots of dark/purple eye makeup. Now he has way less makeup on and looks more "normal."

Also, there were comments before about the costumes. Mu Yu having the white robe but black on the bottom representing him in the immortals but having his dark side as well, LYF and his white clothing beginning to have purple on the bottom, etc. Anyways, I noticed that the bottom of Demon Zi's purple/black outfit has some light colors. Can't tell if it's white or not, but I feel like it represents her pure heart.

Also, I want to know if we will get more backstory on her parents? How long was her mother sent to seduce Ni Lun? I'm assuming she ended up having real feelings for him but it would be nice to see a little more background of CZ family. It would be better than yet another scene of LYF clutching his heart and eyes turning red like an albino bunny. 😅
6 8
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I know and hope for the CZ/YLF endgame. However, when Tian Zhixie briefly changed back into Mu Yu and was standing…
I don't feel guilty. At least he isn't afraid to go for it haha
And she didn't have nightmares the night he held her hand as she slept. I was so hoping for more scenes around that... like him watching her sleep before he dozed off himself 🥹
5 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 7, 2023
I was just thinking earlier that we should all pick a show and keep up our comments on a different drama after…
Maybe the car will manage to save itself at the end? Haha

I would love it if Till the End of the Moon would premiere soon after Chong Zi is done!!
2 0
Replying to dziidzy_ • Mar 7, 2023
As far as I know, he has a crush on her.
And I have feelings for him 🤣 I don't care which face he wears, they are all attractive
1 1
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 6, 2023
The actor playing zhuo hai has really done good job as one side lover with his unreciprocated feelingsYou can…
I feel sad for him, too. He just can't seem to accept her rejection. If his feelings were reciprocated, I think they could have been cute together but it just isn't meant to be. He isn't my favorite but his resolve to make her happy and prove she is his one and only is endearing (although he came off very annoying earlier on) because now I see how he truly cares for her. But he's very naive to think that he can protect her. Not sure what's going to happen to him now, though. Maybe that other girl he is supposed to marry will make him happy.
1 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 6, 2023
After this mess wraps up, we going to Royal Rumors and taking over that comment board? I see there a couple other…
I was just thinking earlier that we should all pick a show and keep up our comments on a different drama after this one is over! It's been fun here even if the writing in the show has gone downhill 😆
3 8
Replying to dziidzy_ • Mar 6, 2023
How I wish I could somehow dive deep into all these characters and learn everything about them. Their deepest…
That would add SO MUCH MORE to the drama!!
1 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I want LYF and CZ to end up together at the end, but I have been waiting for more scenes with her and Mu Yu. 😍…
I get it. They are endgame for me too but I personally really like Mu Yu so I do enjoy his feelings for her and how he protects her. I feel like his character won't survive so I am going to enjoy it while I can. I really hope LYF does some crazy things for her soon.
1 1
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I'm getting annoyed how they write the sects. They keep talking about how they don't wanna go to war... NEWS FLASH.…
I want to know why she didn't mention the golden needle during her little confrontation with LYF. Again, dragging out the misunderstandings. Ugh
3 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I love Tian Zhixie. The more protective and jealous he gets, the more I'm like YES YES YES 😆 Some of the crazed…
Yes. If LYF would just let go and actually act on his feelings, I bet that would be awesome!!
0 0
Replying to madziula555 • Mar 6, 2023
IDK but i've got a feeling he had a crush on her mother lol :D
That's interesting. He did seem a little lost in his thoughts when giving CZ the "rare treasure."
0 0
Replying to DramaAddict • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Nooo my baby Zhuo Hao 🥺🥺😭 Tian Zhixie is really brutal but i cant hate him 🙈 all he thinking is kill…
I love Tian Zhixie. The more protective and jealous he gets, the more I'm like YES YES YES 😆 Some of the crazed looks on his face are very good acting. I felt bad for him when he found out CZ is going to marry Wan Yue.
4 3
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I'm not sure, but I thought it was interesting how he said he waited 3 generations to meet her.
🤯
0 0
Replying to Gris Olive • Mar 6, 2023
from Monday to Wednesday they will broadcast this series now, true?
Yes, and that makes the last day for the series will be next Wednesday
0 0
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 6, 2023
I really wish they would just run 2 episodes every day now until it is finished. It was hard to wait that first weekend they didn't air, but somehow I felt less impatient during this longer break. I am still very interested in watching the show, but it really interrupts the flow when you only get new episodes Mon-Wed. Especially now that we are entering the final 10 episodes.
4 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
To those who have read the novel...Who exactly is Wang Yue?Since I felt like his identity is deeper than just…
I'm not sure, but I thought it was interesting how he said he waited 3 generations to meet her.
0 7
Replying to iamtrixcey • Mar 6, 2023
This 2 episodes were so good I like the chemistry between mu you and Chong zi they have more chemistry tbh
I want LYF and CZ to end up together at the end, but I have been waiting for more scenes with her and Mu Yu. 😍 I feel like he may not survive the show, though. I will enjoy him while I can!
2 3
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 3, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Her confronting him has been one of the most mature parts of the drama so far. I hated that he just basically…
Yes!! It's like she's finally asking all the questions we've been asking this whole time.

LYF and Chong Zi are end game for me, but I'm totally shipping her and Mu Yu during this demon arc. I hope he gets more screen time in the coming episodes!
1 0
Replying to Amy • Mar 3, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Ep.27-28I enjoyed the part where Chong Zi came out from the ice chamber and confronted LYF. I felt sad for CZ.…
Her confronting him has been one of the most mature parts of the drama so far. I hated that he just basically stood there without any real explanation of his actions/inactions and personal feelings. Maybe he would've said more had the group of Immortals not arrived in the area at that time.

I am really eager to see Mu Yu in future episodes. He was so gentle and proper as Senior Mu. Now he will be much darker as we see him as Tian Zhixie. Did you notice how evil his facial expression looked when he killed Yunji? Oh my goodness. I love that he spares nothing to protect Chong Zi now that she is a demon. He has been showing up at any critical moment she is having as Demon Zi much like LYF showed up (mostly) for Chong Zi during dangerous moments. Senior Mu basically had to sit back and watch her go through all the despair as Chong Zi 1 and 2 but now he protects her as Tian Zhixie. I thought it was funny how he was so polite and thanked Zhuo Hao for his love but Young Master couldn't accept it. Then he gets so angry in the scene with destroying Starlight. He really is the Demon of Thousand Faces!
1 2