Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to rin_on • Mar 13, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Second lead syndrome and my hatred of amnesiaAmnesia is already one of my most hated forced-angst plot devices.…
Yes! He's so powerful, but I feel like they've written him to sit around and wait for his next task... in between his heart poison attacks. I am just thankful that he sees right through Ting Xue because that evil girl needs to go.

Totally down for that harem 😆
1 0
Replying to rin_on • Mar 13, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Second lead syndrome and my hatred of amnesiaAmnesia is already one of my most hated forced-angst plot devices.…
I would share Tian Zhixie with you. 😉 He has enough different faces, we can pick what we want. Haha

Zhu Hao is really tragic. He is so steadfast in his love for CZ, but just doesn't know when/can't give it up. He used to get on my nerves, but now I straight up feel sorry for him.

I feel like LYF should have been more upset after finally realizing he had been poisoned. He has been betrayed by his own sect and he is supposed to be the most powerful of all of them. They basically just use him to do all the hard work they can't do.
4 2
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 13, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
For anyone who didn't pay for the express episodes and is watching the new episodes today:
I knew Tian Zhixie was going to die, but whyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭 and then his spirit coming back to tell her he can't be by her side anymore 😭😭😭
6 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 13, 2023
Oooop. I found the trailer. Oh my god. There is a literal naked massage scene. Jesus Jeremy.
Say what?!
0 4
Replying to Jun-Mo-Xiao • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
So I remember someone saying wang yue he's God of moon from song of the moon?So luo get sint descendant of main…
Yes, Luo Ge and Luo Ning are descendants from Luo Yin Fan/Chong Zi's son.
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 10, 2023
If you purchase the express pass on WeTV. Otherwise the last episodes come out next Mon-Wed.
You're welcome!
1 0
Replying to XiaoMeiren • Mar 9, 2023
Are all episodes out now?
If you purchase the express pass on WeTV. Otherwise the last episodes come out next Mon-Wed.
0 2
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 9, 2023
Omg WeTv is so strict... I wanted to download a copy of episode 41 on my end but , it won't even let you screen…
I think maybe it's just until the whole thing has been released on other platforms. Try again after next Wednesday.
0 12
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 9, 2023
AND THAT'S MY ISSUE. It's not like Romeo and Juliet irony, there is horribly written not in the book irony that…
Oh, that sucks. He can portray dark characters so well, too! I read that they cut a LOT of scenes.
0 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 9, 2023
I'm trying to finish up other dramas I've started before moving to a new one. Will keep my eye on anything that…
That looks good. I'm also waiting for Till the End of the Moon
0 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Mar 9, 2023
Qin Ke was not hot to me the whole show but weirdly when he pulled CZ in to “give” her the fruit in that scene…
I want Mu Yu to follow me around and do whatever I say.. and then have him throw me down and do whatever he wants 🤣 then Shifu would come and take me away and punish me. A girl can dream, right? 😂
0 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 9, 2023
I'll still finish this next week when it comes out on Viki but now I'm not as excited after reading the comments.…
I'm trying to finish up other dramas I've started before moving to a new one. Will keep my eye on anything that premieres in the near future, though!
3 2
Replying to Dedra70 • Mar 9, 2023
Ok, so here are the remaining episodes from 35-41. Yes, I said 41. The apps show you what happens 100 years later...enjoy!Episode…
Thank you for the details!! I will watch next week on Viki but I appreciate knowing this.
2 1
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Mar 9, 2023
I've been saying the ML is bad here but a lot of ppl think otherwise. A lot of times I don't even know who or…
They sure did. I wish they got rid of some other people just as quickly! I wonder how it would've been if Zenzhu lived and stuck around. I need to stop wasting my thoughts on the what ifs. Lol
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 9, 2023
Yeah, it bothers me that throughout the whole show... LYF and CZ hardly had more than a few sentences of dialogue…
I will be there!
1 0
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Mar 9, 2023
I've been saying the ML is bad here but a lot of ppl think otherwise. A lot of times I don't even know who or…
I think maybe the other beggar girl was a true friend but I'm not sure why she refused go tell CZ who she was at the restaurant. Maybe she felt ashamed at what she had become.
1 2