Editorials
On Story of Kunning Palace • May 19, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Technical issues? Is this code for some other issue? 🤔 whyyyyyyy
2 5
Replying to CC_ • May 18, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Zhang Ling He I am here my mannnn
me too! *salute*
0 0
Replying to vaishali r • May 18, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
https://youtu.be/10aPHMO8wFwDoes this mean it'll release tomorrow?
To me, it looks like a trailer about upcoming dramas will be coming out tomorrow. Hopefully it comes out soon!!
7 0
Replying to Regards Ty • May 18, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
We need to wait a bit.At least they showed it to us, which means there is hope✨
That's true. I just felt very emotional watching those last 2 episodes. 🤧
1 0
Replying to Regards Ty • May 17, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
We need to wait a bit.At least they showed it to us, which means there is hope✨
Definitely hope, but it would have been nice to see a final happy reunion on the screen!
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 17, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I finally watched the last episode. I knew what was going to happen, but damn. 😭
1 4
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 10, 2023
Title Jun Jiu Ling Spoiler
I wish this actor was more popular. He is so handsome and his scenes with Jiu Li(the sister)are really highlights.
if you see anything new, please tag me! I didn't watch this while it was airing so I didn't know it hurt careers. I thought it was great how his face looked almost depressed/emotionless in many scenes. He really had feelings for her and it was like he had 2 different sides to him. Did you watch Ancient Detective? I have it on my list because it says he's in it as a support role.
0 1
On My Journey to You • May 10, 2023
Title My Journey to You
This looks really good. Hope it keeps the dark tone!
8 0
On Lost You Forever • May 8, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Looking forward to it!!
0 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 7, 2023
Title Jun Jiu Ling Spoiler
I wish this actor was more popular. He is so handsome and his scenes with Jiu Li(the sister)are really highlights.
I agree! I'm sad that it looks like he doesn't have any upcoming dramas. He did a great job here. I was very satisfied when he got rid of the Imperial Physician. My mouth dropped open when Jiu Ling woke up in the marital room and he was there watching her. So creepy but so good!
1 3
On Jun Jiu Ling • May 4, 2023
Title Jun Jiu Ling
For some reason, LYQ's crazy eyes and facial expressions are hot to me! His character is really interesting to watch.
1 5
Replying to Jenna • May 3, 2023
Title Jun Jiu Ling
Doing a re-watch and forgot how amazing the brotherly bond/shenanigans were between ZhuZan and his 1st & 3rd brothers!!…
I'm watching for the first time and I love the brothers!
3 0
Replying to Micha • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Yes, I think it is their daughter - A Mi. Here is the pic that is giving me hope that we will have a HE(albeit…
haha seriously! I bet their accounts go down from so many riots 🤣 but let's hope it doesn't happen!
1 0
Replying to Micha • Apr 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Yes, I think it is their daughter - A Mi. Here is the pic that is giving me hope that we will have a HE(albeit…
omg she's so cute! they better not take this away from us
2 2
Replying to fnd • Apr 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
TILL THE END OF THE MOON WILL BE ON NETFLIX THIS MAY 6!!!! FINALLY!!!!❤❤❤
which Netflix region(s)?
2 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The app is shitty. Use the site its wayy better
yeah, I think I'm going to go back to that. I'm used to pulling up the site on a browser on my phone anyway. Not being able to see the discussion area is a real pain.
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Anyone else using the new android app? Now I can't find the section for discussions.
0 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Apr 25, 2023
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I love watching certain parts over and over. This is one of my comfort dramas... I have enjoyed watching other dramas since this one, but this one is really high up there!
8 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
What episode does the dream arc end? I'm watching on Viki and want to be able to watch the whole arc without waiting…
Thank you!! 18 is available tomorrow. :)
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
What episode does the dream arc end? I'm watching on Viki and want to be able to watch the whole arc without waiting for new episodes.
0 5
