Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to tttweet • Jun 8, 2023
yep and he had to pick their wedding's day to do that too... based on the trailer 💔💔😢
That's what I was thinking... two special days become nightmares.
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 7, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
I agree with you. I thought there would be a flashback scene but doesn't seem like we saw it yet. Mu Nan said…
I wish they would too, at least for major scenes. I was thrown off when she screamed and then it cut to "a few days later." Say what??
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 7, 2023
plus we get a break from peahen 🤣
For real!! When she comes on the screen, my eyes twitch 😆
3 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • Jun 7, 2023
I think they should remove the heavenly relamn from all the upcoming drama like the dramas that are about to start.…
Seriously. Are there any dramas where the Heavenly realm is actually good? I would like to check one out if it exists.
1 3
Replying to Cos • Jun 7, 2023
I’m 9 episodes in and I really appreciate that although we all know Wei Lingyue is a scheming power hungry witch,…
I'm the opposite. 🤣 I hate when the ladies pretend to be all sweet and even say stuff that puts themselves down to make the men think they're up to nothing (like "I'm just a mere woman") but they are actually scheming.
3 1
Replying to Cdramafairyxx3 • Jun 7, 2023
Y’all, a theory I have…. What if it wasn’t the Phoenix that killed YY’s mom, but it was her own sister,…
ooh that is interesting! She does always seem to look like she's thinking of something else. But I don't feel that she is super evil... hard to say at this point. Great theory!
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Jun 7, 2023
i don't think the next few episodes are going to be boring at all like some said. i honestly like how they are…
plus we get a break from peahen 🤣
3 2
Replying to xianxia lover • Jun 7, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
episode 17 was ok, doesn't feel complete? it's like awkwardly cut? we see yanyue about to deal the final blow…
I agree with you. I thought there would be a flashback scene but doesn't seem like we saw it yet. Mu Nan said he and Ou Ya got injured to save her but I feel like they would have had more severe injuries?
1 2
Replying to Noush • Jun 6, 2023
What a tragedy! Everyone in the three worlds wants Phoenix's power for their own benefit even her lover:( She…
I think we will find out more about the flower in tomorrow's episodes. It looks like Demon Lord is showing Ou Ya something.
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 6, 2023
I'm actually disappointed she isn't his blood relation sister. I think that would've been more interesting rather…
I'm kinda worried the Demon Lord will finally realize he has feelings for Yi but then it's too late. Hopefully not but I'm feeling like the less fluffy stuff is coming up!
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 6, 2023
If i get it right I think DL said that if YY dont cut or stop his love for her he will die...Maybe I am wrong...
Yeah, same. I hope she gets her memories back soon so we can see what exactly happened on the past.
1 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 6, 2023
I'm actually disappointed she isn't his blood relation sister. I think that would've been more interesting rather…
Maybe they will become a couple later on, but I don't know if I feel it's a HE for them.
1 4
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 6, 2023
I'm actually disappointed she isn't his blood relation sister. I think that would've been more interesting rather…
🥺
1 1
Replying to Fairy Sakura • Jun 6, 2023
ep 13 is such a cute thing and them living the fullest of a married life before the angst💀
yep, so cute but we know it never lasts 😭
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 5, 2023
I'm actually disappointed she isn't his blood relation sister. I think that would've been more interesting rather…
I hope it's HE. I cannot do anything sad right now!
1 3
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 5, 2023
If i get it right I think DL said that if YY dont cut or stop his love for her he will die...Maybe I am wrong...
😵 I was really liking the Demon Lord initially but he seems to be getting crazy obsessive now!
2 3
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 5, 2023
So she is not his sister he just call her like that. He loves her...And that memories are also the past and the…
I'm actually disappointed she isn't his blood relation sister. I think that would've been more interesting rather than another unrequited love.
8 12
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 5, 2023
If i get it right I think DL said that if YY dont cut or stop his love for her he will die...Maybe I am wrong...
So the wooden figure inside the bottle is meant to represent YY? Like a voodoo doll or something?
0 5