Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to LuciaCalypso • Jun 11, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
Yessss. But i wonder how it has so much power?
Sorry, I meant when her grandfather learns about the jade and what it can do. Like he knew it could suppress her power, right? I want to see how he knew about it
1 0
Replying to annzy • Jun 11, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
i watched a video on youtube where they said that WZ had fallen into a coma and and YY's obsession with WZ made…
No idea, but in the last episode, they kept calling the wooden statue a puppet which made me think of your comment. I hope they don't make that wooden statue come to life as a clone.
1 1
Replying to LuciaCalypso • Jun 11, 2023
Yessss. But i wonder how it has so much power?
That makes sense. I hope they show details of how her grandfather later gives her the bracelet, etc.
1 3
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 11, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
Did anyone else catch WZ's grandfather finding the jade in the ground when he was a boy? At this time, the jade looks like the same shape as the necklace from CY.
3 9
Replying to Maria E • Jun 11, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
they got me at the wedding tho 😌 thank god it was only an illusion created by YY
Seriously! I'm glad they clarified that. I'm glad we got a flashback scene of what happened in the Demon Realm when he took Hua Rong, too.
0 0
Replying to pfn • Jun 10, 2023
previews for next eps are so 🔥 very excited
I'm ready!!
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
i disagreed. i think her reactions were appropriate given she just witnessed her husband killed her father, she…
oh yeah, I thought that was a weird cut! She did her scream thing and then the scene was over. Makes more sense if they removed scenes.
0 0
Replying to LuciaCalypso • Jun 10, 2023
Can somebody pls tell me the history behind WZ bracelet given by her grandfather
They haven't explained it yet.
0 0
Replying to Acrylic • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
In the novel, they will kill his father together. But I am not sure if they will make it the same in the series.
The emperor's wife always looks like she wants to say something but holds back. I feel like there is more to the story in that family. I guess we will find out!
1 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
I wished they could have shown some reactions from others when Chen Yan suddenly killed the marshal. I know it…
There was some kind of aura coming off her after he put her down. I'm assuming it was Phoenix power trying to save herself.
0 0
Replying to tttweet • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
i disagreed. i think her reactions were appropriate given she just witnessed her husband killed her father, she…
I think her feelings and actions were appropriate and understandable. It's just hard for me to believe that a mortal with no previous supernatural self-experiences would just be like "okay" and not wonder about this new power she has. The biggest reaction she seemed to have about it was when she asked if she could bring someone back from the dead. Her fire even killed a bunch of soldiers that night, including her own, which I know she wouldn't want to do (her own people). Maybe we will get more insight in the next episode.
0 2
Replying to Acrylic • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
In the novel, they will kill his father together. But I am not sure if they will make it the same in the series.
Maybe it will be like Chen Yan's life. He was alone and then picked up by his benefactor. Maybe the Emperor did the same?
1 2
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
This screenwriter loves that kind of plot where ML killed FL’s family🤣🤣🤣 same thing happened in goodbye…
It's a shame ML didn't kill her shameless brother!
1 1
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
They finally return to the present at the end of Ep. 24?
Not yet. It's coming to an end probably in 25/26.
1 1
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
I really enjoyed how Wangyue was confident and strong in her life. Very different from Wei Zhi life so far. Chen Yan's betrayal hurt so much. 😭 Although of course I was sad for their relationship, it was upsetting to see his group of "brothers" become so close and then get betrayed. I wish we could get a little more reaction from Wangyue/Wei Zhi. Wangyue acts like nothing is different when she gets the fire flare up around her. She isn't wondering what the heck is happening to her?? That seems weird to me.
I thought it was interesting how Yi was there in the last although Mu Nan never saw her face.

I actually liked the previous life episodes overall. Now it's back to crazy immortals and that stupid peahen. 🙄
1 5
Replying to Maria E • Jun 10, 2023
guys, what if the jade bracelet WZ is wearing is the remnants of the jade pendant Chan Yan gave to Wang Yue?
I was wondering about that, too
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 9, 2023
I cant wait to this past life story to end. I like it so far but I want to see what will be in now... :P
I have mixed feelings. Looking forward to what her reaction is in the present, but I'm really enjoying not seeing the peahen!
4 1