Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Mar 9, 2023
What a mess what a mess. The Wan Jie arc was the most compelling and well done part of this drama. Seriously.…
Yeah, it bothers me that throughout the whole show... LYF and CZ hardly had more than a few sentences of dialogue together in a scene. It's hard to care about the two of them together when all they seem to say is "shifu" and "Chong'er." He did a lot of staring or had one or two quick lines in other scenes without her. If you took a shot each time his eyes turned red and he clutched his chest -- you'd be drunk in 5 minutes.

I find ML to be very attractive and will watch him in other dramas, but his character just wasn't written well here. FL annoyed me a lot and I wish she matured more throughout the show.
2 2
Replying to Amy • Mar 9, 2023
The most painful thing about watching this shipwreck is imagining the potential it could have lived up to. If…
Yes. I continued to feel this way to around ep30, but it kept going downhill and evidently the ending isn't the big push it needed. I was hoping maybe it would go out on a positive note in regards to writing, but I guess not.
2 0
Replying to Amy • Mar 9, 2023
Despite the negativity in all these reviews, I'd like to give a huge shout out to the cast who gave their all…
I honestly feel like the makeup blending got worse as the show continued on. I didn't notice neck and face colors being too different in the beginning but then it became obvious.
1 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 9, 2023
AND THAT'S MY ISSUE. It's not like Romeo and Juliet irony, there is horribly written not in the book irony that…
I watched a few episodes of Unchained Love and gave up. I was sad because I love Dylan Wang 😭
1 3
Replying to panna • Mar 9, 2023
i hope im gonna love this show, so far its really good! i always like to watch cdramas abt immortals 🥹
Good luck! If you have high expectations, please lower them. You will be disappointed.
1 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Mar 9, 2023
If you watch Warm on a Cold Night you will see that another way is entirely possible. What we see here in Chong…
I will check it out soon. I have like 3 other dramas that I stopped and kinda want to finish them before starting another new one. 😆
1 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Mar 9, 2023
If you watch Warm on a Cold Night you will see that another way is entirely possible. What we see here in Chong…
Yes it seems very pastel-y. I'm not against it, but need time to recover from CZ before jumping back into that kind of fantasy world.
0 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Mar 8, 2023
If you watch Warm on a Cold Night you will see that another way is entirely possible. What we see here in Chong…
It sounds good! Especially about the adult relationships. I watched the first episode of The Starry Love and the CGI was a bit much. I keep hearing how great it is so I will eventually give it another shot.
0 4
Replying to JuanMarie • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
After the longest waiting from fans pls be good to us after what Chong Zi has put us through....I have hope that…
Omg right... please be better writing than CZ!!
1 2
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Mar 8, 2023
just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse they give us a flying octopus 😩😭🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
"Is it dead?" 🤣
2 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • Mar 8, 2023
If you watch Warm on a Cold Night you will see that another way is entirely possible. What we see here in Chong…
I was thinking of checking that one out. Is it good?
0 6
Replying to dziidzy_ • Mar 8, 2023
Did she survive until the end of drama????? PLS NO
That's where I'm at. Hoping she dies in the next episode or soon. I can't believe she's just hanging out at Zizhu peak, even wearing purple clothing. What a sick bitch!
2 0
Replying to dziidzy_ • Mar 8, 2023
Did she survive until the end of drama????? PLS NO
Seriously 🤮 I haven't seen anyone comment yet about her at the end of the drama. I hope she's gone at the end!!
2 0
Replying to Firefly88 • Mar 8, 2023
99% of C dramas wouldn't have a story without a million misunderstandings, but this drama really lays it on thick.
I feel like they really put on the misunderstandings in the second half of the show. They just keep coming nonstop now.
2 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 8, 2023
Zhuo Hao is too flamboyant for me and annoying. Every time he shows up he makes me want to fast forward.
I don't find him attractive either. Like you said in an earlier comment, more like a playmate. I feel bad for his constant rejection, but he just doesn't give up. This type of behavior can also go the opposite way to deadly obsession.
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Mar 8, 2023
So I finished the drama (without paying for the express package 😉) and I realized what kept me going and not…
The demons and LYF are keeping me going! I wish CZ would be a total bad ass. I know she is pure and kind blah blah blah but that doesn’t mean she can't be confident and sure of herself.
0 0
Replying to Amy • Mar 8, 2023
Like he said, he's a good person😂😂😂
🤣 he said it so many times that it must be true
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 8, 2023
Are you waiting until next week to watch it on the normal schedule? That's what I'm planning to do for now. If…
I will definitely finish it, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to pay extra for it now. If it sounded like they pulled together a great finale, I would buy but it's sounding like I should just wait to watch it next week.
1 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
Are you waiting until next week to watch it on the normal schedule? That's what I'm planning to do for now. If…
That is really disappointing. I know how much you loved the novel. I'm sorry they didn't do a good job translating it to the screen. 😓 I saw a comment about her parents appearing in the final battle - was that in the novel?
0 1