Editorials
On Doctor X: Mafia in White • 1 day ago
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White
thank God I haven’t watched the japanese Version cause so far, this is really good!!
5 0
On Spring of the Blade • 6 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Idek if the title of this drama made sense and what kind of revenge drama is this.. where is the revenge it wasn't satisfying at all and don't get me wrong I love fl (I mean Xie Qing Yuan) but she didn't get any revenge to me and ml barely had screen time too wth
1 5
Replying to Shadownet • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I just saw someone say for the own mental health and to keep their blood pressure down their gonna stop watching…
omg now I don't wanna know I'll wait till the episode comes out
1 1
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Why does the Xie father wtvr his name is, always holding/unwrapping that hand fan every second of screen time he gets, like is that an ad?....the officials cheers to him then he starts unwrapping that fan.. like they keep showing the fan
2 5
Replying to PReid • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring
At first, when I read the series description, I was like, "What? She sleeps with her boss? How could she be…
lmaoo "go in peace" ur so funny
3 0
Replying to Mahesvara • Jul 12, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
the senior brother is the other guardian he said it himself. the lord has 2 guardian left and right. yecha is…
Like I'm so confused as to why everyone keeps saying he said he was yecha... are we watching the same show? he literally said he was yecha's other guardian
1 0
On Wu • May 20, 2026
Title Wu
when they started speaking mandarin in episode 1 I was like the need Phuwin in this series not knowing that he's gonna show up in ep 3
6 0
On Duang with You • Apr 13, 2026
Title Duang with You
this episode really made me cry when Qinn was having a conversation with his parents…when they both started crying omg
7 0
Replying to JavienH • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Guys, I cannot take this hidden identity thing any longer. I’m going crazy. I’m on episode 24 and it’s to…
nah frr me too!! pls do you know what episode she will find out abt his identity?
1 2
Replying to Mstique • Mar 13, 2026
Title Our Universe
The ml’s cousin isn’t chancellor Wei’s biological son?
but yh I'm also confused abt the whole Wei family history
0 0
Replying to Mstique • Mar 13, 2026
Title Our Universe
The ml’s cousin isn’t chancellor Wei’s biological son?
lmaoo I'm sure this comment was for pursuit of jade 😭
0 0
Replying to suar • Feb 28, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
can we talk how the men in Mu clan always have a story with the girls from luoying valley lmao these men are dangerous
and then there's always a Qingque Sect member involved as the third person (which pisses me off)
8 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 25, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
the episodes are so short I need more!!
7 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Dec 27, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
Lmaoo ep 2 I just knew she was going to splash that water in his face and hit him with that willow branch 😂😭
6 1
On The Mirage • Dec 23, 2025
Title The Mirage Spoiler
just finished watching episode 8 and ur telling me the brother is the emperor that's crazy
0 0
On The Great Flood • Dec 19, 2025
Title The Great Flood
this is such a weird movie wtf
1 0
Replying to Kikislove97 • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
in the book its because of the accident, he looses his legand feel he would hold her back, the seperation lasts…
just watched episode 20 and was confused but 10 YEARS IS INSANE
2 0
Replying to Lilith-77 • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I was ready to start the premiere with Cheng Yi and then I suddenly saw this one came out, so I just started it…
omg me too lol watching speed and love first then I'll watch Chen Yi's drama after
1 1
On Me and Thee • Dec 7, 2025
Title Me and Thee
the way I screamed when I saw William 🤭
14 0
Replying to Kyung-mi • Nov 27, 2025
Title Realm's Night Rain Dreamlike
YOU CAN WATCH AND DOWNLOAD IT FREE HERE https://ww6.myasiantv.rest/series/realms-night-rain-dreamlike-2025/
Thank you!! cause I was looking for where to watch the rest of the episodes since it's only ep 1 on Kisskh
0 0