Editorials
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 20, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
Say what you want, but their chemistry is actually insane
11 0
Replying to Sand • Mar 21, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
literally everyone is talking about it tho?
not enough 😅
7 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 21, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Why is no one talking about Boston having a photo of Nick from season 1?
16 3
On Dare You to Death • Mar 14, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
I had to force myself to finish it. I had high expectations for this drama, but I was disappointed. Unfortunately, I don’t recommend it.
10 0
On Love Alert • Mar 1, 2026
Title Love Alert
I finished the whole drama and honestly, if you’re thinking about starting it — don’t. Total waste of time.
4 0
On Yesterday • Feb 28, 2026
Title Yesterday
I feel so confused watching this drama..
0 1
On Yesterday • Feb 15, 2026
Title Yesterday
Is it just me, or do Kevin and Veir remind Vegas and Pete from KinnPorsche?
5 2
On Fourever You • Jan 22, 2025
Title Fourever You
I just finished episode 15, and all I can say is that Johan and North have stolen my heart. In my opinion, their story is more interesting, which makes them my favorite couple in this drama.
23 0