Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2022
Completed
Me and Thee
5 people found this review helpful
Jul 20, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
Plot-wise, it’s very well-structured, and as a rom-com, the romance and comedy are perfectly balanced and well-done. The comedy isn’t cringey and is pretty hilarious—though I think it would be even funnier if I were Thai. It’s just a bit of a shame about the ending for one of the couples; I think it should have gone the other way around :)

The acting from all the cast members is also a real treat—kudos to Pond as Thee for nailing the comedy without being cringey. The OST is also fantastic t__t
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The King’s Avatar
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 4, 2024
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

full e-sports series!!

this series is full about esport no drama or romance but really exciting!!! the meaning of esport, games and life choices are all discussed here. in this series tells how difficult yexiu is in rebuilding his team, about friendship, about esports, about a team, about competition. Even though yexiu's character was very silly at first, since he rebuilt his team he has become very serious!! i love him for that. character development of some characters is also good. but ye xiu is too op in glory LOL

ps. yang yang in this series such a cutie pie unlike in his other series

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 8/10
Unlucky Bae
1 people found this review helpful
21 days ago
8 of 10 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 9.0

The chemistry is sooooo good

So far so cutee!! Tham and Mac are so cute! Their chemistry is top-notch—I love it sooo much! The story is also tight and to the point—no unnecessary fluff—but everything is clear, and the acting is pretty good, too!! I’m really looking forward to seeing how it ends. It’s truly worth watching and waiting for!
Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 8/10
Weirdo-101
0 people found this review helpful
2 days ago
8 of 10 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 9.0

The main highlight of this series: Keen's acting

As someone who read the novel first, this series is pretty much the adaptation I’ve been hoping for!! Keen’s performance as Niran really changed everything.... I absolutely love his style—acting all cool on the outside but actually being fragile on the inside. His acting during the crying scenes was amazing t__t. Sea’s performance as a nerd who gets straight to the point was also sooo good

In terms of the plot, I think it could use a little more polish, but it’s actually already good. Maybe there are a few scenes where the editing is a bit rough, and the music/sound design doesn’t quite fit at the beginning of the episodes. But please stick with it—the series just gets better and better as it goes on t__t. I hope it has a great ending and follows them all the way through college!!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?