News
Replying to 7742499 • Nov 8, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
Why rating is only 8?
That rating only coming from 1 user. 🙄 I guess that person is so fast to judge the whole drama based on 1 ep which most of people haven’t even started watching
4 1
On The King's Affection • Nov 8, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
He confessed! He actually confessed even when he didn’t know that CP is actually a girl and his long lost first love. OMG, Ji Un is actually owning up to his feelings! He didn’t deny his feelings although he seems to like a guy.
21 2
On The King's Affection • Oct 18, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
Hyun is kinda suspicious, I feel like he knows crown prince is actually a girl
7 6
On The King's Affection • Oct 12, 2021
Title The King's Affection
How can Park Eun Bin be beautiful and handsome at the same time? So in love with her
9 0
On The King's Affection • Oct 11, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Watched the first episode and it looks good so far. Can’t wait to watch how the story would go.
2 0
spiderpig • Sep 22, 2021
Review Squid Game
You speak my mind. I think those who hype this drama are those who are new to this genre.
1 1
Replying to Blinghuba • Sep 10, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
When are new episodes coming out?
Same question. I’ve been waiting and checking.
1 1

1