I don't get why some say fans of this show only watch it bc it has popular actors/actresses but no, there are tons of kdramas with popular cast but this one is TOP NOTCH. Ryu Seung Ryong in that latest ep can already tell you why this drama is great and popular. While watching, you will not think of it's popularity but rather the story and the acting the cast has given. Can't wait for the remaining stories to unfold but we only got 7 episodes left and I don't know what story would be coming to the parents and kids on the present time. PS. I am already annoyed with that Principal, it means he already knows
okay so from the previews, i'm guessing Cang Hai/XY will sacrifice herself. i guess with the power of CK as a golden qilin plus the demon power, he will have to kill his brother causing either the death or vanishing of XY and then we will be back again with a reborn ending lol
I'm getting a little confused but so excited for the remaining 4 episodes 🩵 so when they said 7, does it mean 7 tribulations or 7 lifetimes bc with 4 eps left, will they have another tribulation? trying to remember their lives -- 1st: as animals, 2nd: childhood sweethearts, 3rd: master/disciple, 4th: soul/body exchange, 5th: 30,000 years ago, 6th: demon king/reborn as cang hai(?) -- so 7th is supposed to be if it's a HE, just their life after everything or like there's a 7th tribulation (like getting into another lifetime and dying), i'm a bit confused 🥲
It's interesting and good but I'm also a bit wondering how will they maximize 4 tribulations in 18 remaining eps? Considering they have to go back each tribulation so the heavenly realm part is still there since that's the main one. It's been 3 tribulations for already 20 eps 😅 (while the 1st one is super short). I hope they don't rush things...
The live adaptation isn't different from the novel.It's just not the usual 1FL to 1ML kind of drama. If one were…
I see bc I haven't read the novel. Not really much of a fan of the romance aspect of this drama but I do get the romance between the leads. I can feel the sadness and love between who and who
I also did see the foresights, subtle helps, the medical aide, the supports and strategies but what I meant was these were mostly words in between them. I do not see the behinds how the help happened. But i think that's fine, someone said there's a s2 and it would be mostly about this one so I will have to wait and see 😊
This is only season 1. Season 2 will be about CX's rise. It was meant to show both of their life stories. XY's…
Ahh yes, I just found out there's going to be a season 2. I guess I will wait for it bc I'm more interested to his rise and how they both got their wins. Thanks!
It's quite the same as the novel. Basically, the title is called lost you forever because CX lost XY forever due…
Yes, I do know who end up with who 😅 I opened up spoilers here before and that's okay with me. It didn't really matter to me much if she ends up with the 2nd lead but I was looking forward more to the political aspect. Someone said there's a s2, I guess I have to see it there 😊
I heard this drama is already finished but I'm still stuck at ep 26. As someone who hasn't read the novel, I guess this isn't to my liking. From the synopsis itself, I know CX and XY are supposed to be the 2 main leads. And the plot as stated said that after CX finding out about XY, she will help him rise to position, which I find interesting at first. But I don't see that. All I see is her using her princess title and love interests to help CX. Also the political behind the scenes are nowhere to be found? Like Jing or the Feng guy helping CX but I don't see the help just the result? I don't know if you get me. I can't see CX capabilities bc most of the scenes are about XY with Jing or XL, it's all about love. I didn't know that when I started this. If this would have been XY love story, they should have made Jing or XL the leads. CX being there as a main lead isn't really that much? Plus why is there even a little romance between CX and XY if they're cousins and know they will never end up. I don't know anymore where this drama is leading to but until the episode I'm currently at in, the plot isn't what I was expecting. Maybe it's because the drama plot is different from the novel. I don't know since I just watched this without the knowledge of the novel. I'm not saying it's bad overall. I'm sure readers and some like this but yeah, for me, not my cup of tea
I couldn't get over the last drama I've watched so I tried to look for a genre different from the last I watched. I've seen this before but couldn't find it on apps except YT. So glad I decided to finally watch this one!! Such a great drama. Even the little details have been fantastic except for the fact that the loop wasn't explained why it happened (I guess it just happened bc accdg to Lu Di, it does happen just not usually on those days) Anyway, acting is very great, amazing story and a good recommendation to friends
Oh no, episode 33 and 34 were really good. Hope you get to watch them soon.
Yes, I will 😊 I just find it amusing how I didn't even question myself how the case around FDB's aunt somehow got solved. That's how interesting the main plot is
What a great show! Great plot, cast and acting! I bought the express package because I couldn't wait to know. I'm happy I did but the problem is while watching I found myself asking why some things are happening. It felt to me that I somehow missed something. And yes I did. I was so excited buying the express package I forgot watching ep 33-34 and skip my way to 35 and binge watched all up until dawn and I didn't even question it lol so I'll watch it back
Overall, good drama! I'm so happy for the leads and other characters. Finally, these 2 leads who kept on talking about peace and prosperity found their own peace and have ended up together but my heart still hurts for LMX, Linlang and most especially to Anning. There's too much guilt, sadness and hidden emotions that makes it heartbreaking for them. I would have hoped for their happy endings but ofc this was already written and we could only watch 😅 good show
I just started watching this. Seems interesting 😊 May I ask if CX and XY knew each other on the episodes released already? This is only based on the synopsis that they don't recognize each other 😅
I don't get why some say fans of this show only watch it bc it has popular actors/actresses but no, there are tons of kdramas with popular cast but this one is TOP NOTCH. Ryu Seung Ryong in that latest ep can already tell you why this drama is great and popular. While watching, you will not think of it's popularity but rather the story and the acting the cast has given. Can't wait for the remaining stories to unfold but we only got 7 episodes left and I don't know what story would be coming to the parents and kids on the present time. PS. I am already annoyed with that Principal, it means he already knows
But please, hoping for a good HE!!!
I also did see the foresights, subtle helps, the medical aide, the supports and strategies but what I meant was these were mostly words in between them. I do not see the behinds how the help happened. But i think that's fine, someone said there's a s2 and it would be mostly about this one so I will have to wait and see 😊