K-Drama
Replying to 55i • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
Seo Kang Joon also looks like his last drama undercover high school, but you don't have a problem with him just…
You should watch Cheese in the Trap. He was a pianist.
1 0
Replying to haoletita • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
I don't like Ahn Eun Jin with Seo Kang Joon. He was great in When the wind blows.
Should be When the Weather is fine.!
0 0
Replying to ShiniKato • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
Its a melodrama so its definitely gonna be both depressing and frustrating. I just hope its good. She needs a…
I know, I didn't even finish that.
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
Agreed - I am not a big fan of adultery storylines. You dont have to have sleep with someone to be cheating -…
It is what it is!!! It's said if you're together for 7 years it's considered common law marriage. If they have to explore outside their relationship then it's not real love.
1 3
Replying to Sher1264 • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
Agreed - I am not a big fan of adultery storylines. You dont have to have sleep with someone to be cheating -…
Yes if you look at another with desire you have committed adultry in your heart.
1 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
Agreed - I am not a big fan of adultery storylines. You dont have to have sleep with someone to be cheating -…
I don't understand long drawn out relationships. I met my husband 5 months later we were married. This year would make 50 years married. Gotta love that man of mine.
2 0
Replying to looktothestars • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
Ahn Eunjin, my love. She's perfect. Can't wait to see her in something like this. And with Seo Kangjoon's expressive…
Not
0 0
Replying to haloum • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
I'm excited to see my queen but god I wish this had a better plot
Yes I like her, but he deserves better.
0 0
Replying to Poe • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
It is frustrating to see yet another K-Drama lean into an unrealistic plot disguised as realism.The premise sets…
Why would you want to test your love. If it's real & true you already know. If you feel like it needs to be tested then it's not real. Get a grip. Of course with this type of same o same o drama they'll have them get together. I hope not though. We'll 🙈.
1 0
Replying to Luluen • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
HOLY SHITY MAN, Kang Joon is fine wine
So true!!!
0 0
Replying to Poe • Aug 7, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin's 'A Love Other Than Yours' unveils premiere date
It is frustrating to see yet another K-Drama lean into an unrealistic plot disguised as realism.The premise sets…
I don't like Ahn Eun Jin with Seo Kang Joon. He was great in When the wind blows.
2 1
Dojemi10 • Jun 6, 2026
Article Chinese Actor Jin Ze Passes Away at 33
So sad at such a young age.
5 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
They could have left out the one and done pregnancy out in my opinion.
They should have made the baby be DS's somehow.
0 0
Replying to the-simpian • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
When GH's mom asked, "what are you gonna do for your children from now on?", he answered, "We have to stop that…
Amen
1 0
Replying to Cruheart • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
GH's father is such a piece of trash. He has now come clean to GH and her mother about him forcing GH to marry…
True, why should he come out smelling like a rose?!
0 0
Replying to Cruheart • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
She definitely looks like it. But I think it has more to do with her eye shape/position and certain camera angles.…
Not enough time
0 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
I am amazed by Ji Na's eyes. I can't tell if she is crossed-eyed or not.
She has one crazy eye.
0 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
While being stabbed is never a positive… Is this a negative surprise? ps: is this series over on Friday?
Loved that Drama & Crash Landing on You. One Spring Night Love Jung Hae-in. Watched him on cooking show.
1 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
Your dropping the show after 120 eps? The jokes on you then and kbs is laughing 😂 shows awful and a turdfest…
Just started watching Seonju.
0 1
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
Your dropping the show after 120 eps? The jokes on you then and kbs is laughing 😂 shows awful and a turdfest…
I cant wait for the bad gals to get their KARMA!
1 0