Celebrity
On Summit of Our Youth • Sep 15, 2025
Title Summit of Our Youth
aiya why end on such a cliff hanger......smh. also the time skip to the future just didn't match the pace of the drama. Almost like they cut a lot of scenes out so it's kinda choppy
1 0
On The Best Thing • Sep 13, 2025
Title The Best Thing
the amount of rizz in episode 11 is just unreal 😂😂😂❤️
4 0
On The Best Thing • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I agree with whoever said he's a green red flag😂😂💚❤️
2 0
On The Best Thing • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I just started rewatching this again and if I didn't know it was a romantic drama I would have thought it was more horror thriller because watching Dr He kinda monitoring her and asking around about her even the creepy smile he gives when he sees her leave is honestly hair raising 😭.BTW I'm just 22 minutes into episode one 😂. if this had a more spooky background track it certainly wouldn't give romantic vibes at all😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to xinxindi • Sep 11, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
this happened to me today 😂 I was watching and thinking, “eh why this drama so fast-paced? This doesn’t…
😂😂😂 it's really a funny experience
0 0
Replying to ali • Sep 1, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I'm on episode 21 and I'm hating Sheng Yi more then her husband. For friends like her it's said that "wise…
i honestly wasn't sorry for her one bit. How can you be rescued from a fire pit and the next second you willingly jump in again
1 1
On Flourished Peony • Aug 31, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
why did no one tell me that flourished peony and in the name of blossoms are two different seasons😭😭 I was watching in the name of blossoms and was so confused on episode one because it looked like they had skipped a lot of parts🤦
3 3
Replying to ali • Aug 29, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
I thought if I'd keep watching then it would get better but I'm on episode 27 and literally passing time by watching…
this your comment is very surprising to me because I couldn't get past episode one of filter but I'm almost done with this drama and it's quite enjoyable to me
0 0
Replying to Flora • Aug 28, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
The first and that cases made me scary too but after that the beautiful winter scenery in the next case calmed…
I'm not saying I'm scared I'm just disappointed and sad that human beings can be so cruel
2 0
On Coroner's Diary • Aug 27, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
watching episode 9 now and I'm just appalled by the number of bones in that well😭😭😭😭
3 2
Replying to Hardeyoti • Aug 27, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
why am I actively making the same mistake you made lol
thanks for the recommendation I'll definitely check that out
0 0
Replying to WM • Aug 26, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I already know one mistake I did - I shouldn't have started "Flourished Peony" so soon after finishing…
why am I actively making the same mistake you made lol
0 2
On Fan Shi Qi • Aug 26, 2025
Person Fan Shi Qi
he's so freaking fine😍😍
0 11
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Aug 26, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
f*ckkkkkkkkk. this is so unfair, why did no one warn me not to start this yet until there's a season 2😭😭😭😭😭. I'm suffering from withdrawal syndrome now 😭😭
6 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Aug 25, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
episode 25 wants to take my life from laughter 😂😂😂😂, they actually didn't prepare a room for their son in the new house 😂😂😂😂😂😂
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Aug 17, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
lol episode 18 when wine sees endless people coming out of faifa's car and says maybe he had a childhood dream of driving a bus just makes me wheeze 😂😂😂😂😂
10 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Aug 14, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I just started and episode one has me laughing and gasping for breath 😂😂😂. I'm really intrigued now and can't wait to see what's in store for me in this drama😁
4 0
Replying to Hardeyoti • Jul 15, 2025
Title Our Generation
please where are you watching it I can't find it anywhere 😭
thank you so much
0 0
Replying to ARINCassano • Jul 15, 2025
Title Our Generation
Have everyone watched Ep 3?
please where are you watching it I can't find it anywhere 😭
0 2
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 21, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
bro is casually threatening her brothers just so he can marry her😂😂😂
15 0
