Celebrity
Replying to Hardeyoti • 29 days ago
Title Reign of Assassins
the moment he asked "you're the ones that injured my wife?" I wanted to scream. That's top boss level…
wuuuuu 😭😭😭 who's cutting onions 😭😭😭
1 0
On Reign of Assassins • 29 days ago
Title Reign of Assassins
i was not ready for that plot twist 😱😱😱
0 0
On Reign of Assassins • 29 days ago
Title Reign of Assassins
the moment he asked "you're the ones that injured my wife?" I wanted to scream. That's top boss level moment right there😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 1
On My Journey to You • Apr 20, 2026
Title My Journey to You
watching ep(1-16) I was bored outta my mind and played this on x4 speed but from ep(17-24) I really started to enjoy this. It was so draggy in the beginning that I dropped it 4 times smh.. All in all it's a good drama especially the action scenes, the romance was nothing much as I didn't really feel the chemistry like that between the main leads.
2 0
Replying to eaxotic • Mar 17, 2026
Title Therapy
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuwr-9wqnWHebLMyctU8CUnvLoZJHcri_3UsuSWxlga02iPg/viewform?pli=1&pli=1
please don't tell me people will actually fill this form and submit it😂😂
1 1
Replying to Naomi bella • Mar 17, 2026
Title Therapy
Is there the uncensored one I can watch without them being blurred
I know what you are😏😏😏
0 0
Replying to tine • Mar 17, 2026
Title Therapy
I’ve watched porn with more dialogue and plot than whatever this is.
😂😂😂
0 0
On Affinity • Feb 5, 2026
Title Affinity
the way he landed on ep26 was absolute perfection 😍😍❤️❤️
1 0
On Good News • Jan 8, 2026
Title Good News
when did Soviet army start having black people 😂😂😂😂. man was about to get a stroke 😭😂😂😂
3 0
On Kris Wu • Jan 4, 2026
Person Kris Wu
rewatching valerian and the city of a thousand planets and he's such an incredibly good actor 😭😭. why did he have to be such a disgusting human in real life💔💔
11 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Jan 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
I can smell the stupid a mile away, anyone with a brain can tell her so called friends is setting her up with…
I honestly was searching for this comment they've been behaving suspiciously and goading her with the get rich quick scheme
1 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Dec 30, 2025
Title Shine on Me
ML and FL’s family excluding the FL’s dad are sooo chillax and affable. It’s nice to watch pressure free…
Honestly that would be interesting to see
2 0
Replying to Abikeade • Dec 30, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Why one episode each na 😩💔Edakun nau,it’s too short 😒
omo shine on me fans are going through a lot this period 💔
2 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 30, 2025
Title Shine on Me
You’re not alone I can’t keep FL‘s side or ML’s side companies straight to save my life either as for…
what do you mean by hunk of junk 😭😂😂😂😂
0 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
The world owes me a younger brother like jiang rui😭😭❤️❤️❤️
12 0
On Secret Lover • Dec 25, 2025
Title Secret Lover
lol A'Tuo looks like he wants to throw his little nephew-in-law out of the house for getting all the attention from his man😂😂😂
5 0
Replying to Hardeyoti • Dec 25, 2025
Title Reset
i just started this and the way armin's behaving is pretty annoying
spoke too soon that first kiss was freaking hot 🥵
4 1
On Reset • Dec 25, 2025
Title Reset
i just started this and the way armin's behaving is pretty annoying
5 3
Replying to Temmielee • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
It's two eps
my bad, my brain counts it as one😅😅
5 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
could they please drop two episodes per day instead of one, this wait is torture 😭
2 3
