News
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Nov 15, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
ALL THE LEAVES ARE BRoooWwwN~
and the sky is gray~
3 6
Replying to larus • Nov 11, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business Spoiler
She won`t drag telling him. If you saw the preview, Do Hyun will find out in the next episode and he will go to…
i thought about this all night. she clearly looked reluctant to have a child so I was wondering if she did how could no one find out in that community but your comment has given me another direction to think. i.e she gave birth before marrying her current husband. or did they both move to this town after loosing the child and never spoke about it? so many possibilities honestly.
0 1
Replying to yamit • Nov 10, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
did i miss anything or did geum hi overreacted? i get why she’s upset at yeong bok but what did jong suk do?
I guess she was looking for an outlet for all her pain and anger
3 1
Replying to JulesL • Nov 10, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
It means they want to make you have an orgasm.
bro 😂😂
1 0
On A Virtuous Business • Nov 10, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business Spoiler
omo 🙊 what a plot twist. the way it looked like she was longing for a child in the earlier episodes and her promise not to have children I thought she really never did😭. This is so amazing
2 0
On A Virtuous Business • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
omo.............daebak.......that hug 😍 I'm excited for episode 9 now
11 0
Replying to 11774507 • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
It's airing on jTBC now and will be available on TVING & Netflix as soon as the domestic broadcast has concluded.
thanks I watched it already
0 0
On A Virtuous Business • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
is episode 8 out yet?
0 2
On A Virtuous Business • Nov 2, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business Spoiler
when jeong suk hit that assaulter.....omo🙊😂😂😂I almost died laughing. It's incredibly rare to be able to push someone so gentle to the point of physical attack and also my heart nearly died with that hug😍😍😍😍. It felt so wholesome and appropriate, the fact that he's slowly falling for her makes me want to giggle while kicking my feet up in the air😙😙
6 0
On A Virtuous Business • Nov 2, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
I really wish we can get a special episode after
4 0
Replying to anabana • Nov 2, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business Spoiler
is Yeong Bok pregnant again? ;-; gurl
baby factory frfr😂😂😂😂😂. Also the fact that they can barely afford to raise their kids
2 1
Replying to vincenzo cassano • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
satan lost infront of you
😂😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Wolveryn • Oct 31, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Can anyone tell me the drama name?https://www.facebook.com/share/r/RGyb2wv6xBFyrFqM
I'm genuinely curious 🤨. Do you also not use WhatsApp??
0 1
On Choi Ja Woon • Oct 27, 2024
Person Choi Ja Woon
he's so adorable in a virtuous business 😍
7 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 26, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
episode 11 didn't really feel like much to me.......I felt it was draggy with a lot of useless scenes but I'm glad this drama is almost over. Also I didn't really look forward to their romance(am I weird 🥴🥴). also the fact that Gabriel lied to bitna is so epic 😂😂😂😂
0 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 26, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
omo........bael is such a trouble maker😂😂😂😂. after bitna had promised daon justice he just had to overwrite everything 😂😂😂
7 0
On Moonlight • Oct 25, 2024
Title Moonlight
I'm on episode 5 and I'm convinced zhoun chuan has a mental problem 😂😂😂😂. he keeps advising her as her best friend and then rejecting her as an author. really a double sided fox😂😂😂😂
10 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Oct 25, 2024
Person Yang Shi Ze
Have you watched him in Moonlight modern cdrama with Esther Yu and Ding Yuxi?
Not yet unfortunately
0 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Oct 23, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
lol on episode 26 when jiang yang and lin yiyang were playing good cop bad cop.....it's so funny 😂😂😂
2 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Oct 22, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
At times I can't help but think meng xiaodong is secretly in love with lin yiyang😂😂
4 0
