Celebrity
On The Night beyond the Tricornered Window • Jun 11, 2021
Title The Night beyond the Tricornered Window
https://mirukukohii.livejournal.com/8844.html I'M SORRY I just saw someone had picked up this movie to sub but I was already done with it :( so I'll just post it here too ^^
15 6
On ST Aka to Shiro no Sousa File • Mar 10, 2015
Title ST Aka to Shiro no Sousa File
Oh gosh my ship for AkagixYurine is so strong! oAo
5 0
On Limit • Dec 10, 2014
Title Limit
If you're like really bored, watch this. It will keep you occupied. No strings attached. It's simply average and entertaining.
1 0
pigy152 • Feb 15, 2013
Article Skip Beat: Anime vs. Drama
For me however, I totally preferred the anime hands down. I' m just being biased with that as I grew up with anime and japan by my side. The nonsense-ness of the anime is really the plot of the story which is why it is necessary for the live-action to have it, which in my opinion, this drama lacks. I can relate it to Ouran HS Host Club. Both are mildly wild in the anime. However, the live action was pure genius for me. The level of craziness in the drama matched the one of the anime but still keeping it a little sane. The director was able to ensure the drama still could make people cringe and facepalm at the idiotic plot. The point is, the animes, I quote animessss was made for pure fun and enjoyment, so it didn't really need to make sense. So yeah, the l-a for this kind of lacked for me. But this is solely my dumb opinion haha.. oh and I hated seeing my Hae and Wonnie dubbed >:(
4 0
On Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de: Movie • Nov 8, 2012
Title Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de: Movie
Looking forward to this!! ><
1 0
On Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon • Nov 8, 2012
Title Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
OHOHOHOHO Can't believe I watched through it.... -.-
1 0
On Piecing Me Back Together • Nov 8, 2012
Title Piecing Me Back Together
Sad.. Just, sad.
0 0
On Ties of Shooting Stars • Nov 8, 2012
Title Ties of Shooting Stars
I swear I thought this story would be dark and sad and gloomy but I was dead wrong! Totally a must watch!
2 0
On Bloody Monday Season 2 • Nov 8, 2012
Title Bloody Monday Season 2
It's no longer bloody MONDAY.. Still, I liked it.
0 0
