Celebrity
Replying to pussytotheworld • Feb 15, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes
where are u guys watching this i'm so confused pls someone help me
It’s on Viki, under the name “Radiant”
1 0
On GOT7 Real Thai • Feb 15, 2019
Title GOT7 Real Thai
This was so good. Hilarious throughout the entire series, and VERY heart touching at the end with Bang Eun. I hope she can conquer her dreams <3
4 0
On Lee Joo Young • Feb 14, 2019
Person Lee Joo Young
Happy birthday!! <3
0 0
Replying to Aya • Feb 14, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
My thoughts about Mrs Ko characterMrs Ko’s entire world revolves around her job and especially her position…
Agreed. Well said
3 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Feb 12, 2019
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
I didn’t expect to like this as much as I did. Generally really funny, and cute. There were some annoying parts, but it was bearable. :)
1 0
On Park Bo Young • Feb 12, 2019
Person Park Bo Young
Happy Birthday <3
1 0
On My First First Love • Feb 1, 2019
Title My First First Love
Ommggg
1 0
On He Is Psychometric • Jan 30, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric
Going to watch this for Jinyoung, but plan to fall in love with the whole cast <3
2 0
On The Best Thing • Jan 30, 2019
Title The Best Thing
SO EXCITED!
1 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • Jan 13, 2019
Title EXO's Ladder Season 2
nope it'll be on oksusu :( hope it's a fast translate and upload by exo-l
Well I watched it after it aired, but I gotta admit they did a good job, considering the bubble lettering subs, and also what they were saying subs. Hope this makes sense xD
0 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jan 13, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Pretty excited for this! :)
2 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • Jan 13, 2019
Title EXO's Ladder Season 2
nope it'll be on oksusu :( hope it's a fast translate and upload by exo-l
Aww, that sucks! Yeah, hopefully!
0 0
On GOT7 Real Thai • Jan 7, 2019
Title GOT7 Real Thai
I wonder how Bambam would feel being back in his country? xD
1 0
Replying to rinoak05 • Jan 6, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra Spoiler
Ok, sorry if this has been mentioned already but what about episode 10 with that whole "8 hours earlier" thing…
Exactly! Like how did Se Ju even get a plane ticket from wherever in Spain, to Korea?
1 0
On Jay B • Jan 6, 2019
Person Jay B
Happy birthday! <3
0 0
On EXO Arcade • Jan 5, 2019
Title EXO Arcade
This was hilarious and so fluffy
9 0
On EXO's Ladder Season 2 • Jan 4, 2019
Title EXO's Ladder Season 2
Are they gonna upload this on vlive?
0 0
Replying to betun • Jan 4, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra Spoiler
What do you think is 'the amusing story' that the professor heard?
I have no idea. What do you think it is? Although, I’m like 95% convinced it’s something about the Su Jin’s baby
0 0
Replying to Go_To_Sleep • Jan 4, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra
Maybe he chooses these roles so that he has enough time to act, and do concerts. I don’t know?
Bingo
1 0
Replying to Go_To_Sleep • Jan 4, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra
Omg! I’m dying to find out! At first I thought that Su Jin’s child was Jin Woo’s, since the professor mentioned…
I didn’t think about that, but it could definitely be a possibility. There’s just so many questions in this series xD
0 0