Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: EXOPLANET
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2018
Replying to BitterMint • Mar 28, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
So many hints and I still can't put them all together. Just finished watching episode 6 and I think it's pretty…
I also have the same questions as you, but the only reasonable answer I could think of for the first question is that, maybe he’s not hurting Sung Mo, because he wants something from him (like you mentioned, it could be his mom.) I think the stalker is killing people near him because he wants to show “if you don’t do as I say, they’ll all die.” Also, a question I have is, why did Jae In’s dad die when she told him she’s going to start finding clues. Why is he trying to “save” the real culprit??? So confusing xD
1 3
Replying to RawRawad • Mar 28, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
I'm afraid that sung mo is the evil man
I honestly think he’s still suffering from the trauma. I also think he left Lee Ahn at the adoption centre (I think it was that??), because he felt a need to “hide” so that his “stalker” can’t find him again, which we saw recently (I think the end of ep 4), the stalker says “I found you.”
0 4
On Xiumin • Mar 25, 2019
Person Xiumin
Happy birthday minmin <3
1 0
Replying to Juvy • Mar 21, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
As of now, I think I'll stick with the theory that the killer may be Sung Mo's father. As a child, he may have…
Also, why is he so interested in Jae In?
0 0
On He Is Psychometric • Mar 19, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
Maybe how Lee Ahn mentioned he hates people with two faces is related with the poster of a mask when Sung Mo was dropping off Jae In?

Also, I think Sung Mo knows something. I think he knows why Jae In’s dad was chosen/forced to be in jail? Whatever it is, I don’t think he’s the antagonist in the end, but somehow, he knows the antagonist??
4 0
On Lee Hyun Woo • Mar 14, 2019
Person Lee Hyun Woo
Omg, I didn’t even know he left for the military already!! I hope when he comes back, he gets more main leads <3
11 0
On Won Jin A • Mar 14, 2019
Person Won Jin A
I hope she gets more main leads this year <33
5 0
Replying to alexis • Mar 11, 2019
with dramafever being gone, im hoping viki will upload this drama on their site. they've licensed tons of dramafevers…
Omg same! I’m gonna request the title too! Really hope it comes <33
1 0
On Suga • Mar 8, 2019
Person Suga
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYY <333
1 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • Feb 26, 2019
Person Lee Jong Suk
https://www.soompi.com/article/1306299wpp/lee-jong-suks-enlistment-date-confirmedJong Suk fighting o9
Noooooooooooo :(
0 0
On J-Hope • Feb 19, 2019
Person J-Hope
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI <33
0 0