Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 15, 2026
  • Location: in the sky
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 22, 2022
Replying to Shannigans • Dec 10, 2025
I skimmed through the raw version and I have a feeling the ending will hurt my heart. If anyone finds eng subs,…
Do you mind sharing where you saw it? I know a little korean and would like to test my ability. 🫣
1 2
Replying to hayanbyeol • Aug 31, 2025
Have you seen this interview with the writer? https://youtu.be/sCRobqm5bns?si=HkijO5FKCQQCsg66
What a good reflection! All I can say is that I agree. And I reacted similarly to the points you brought up.

It's such a profound love. And the actors of CC and WSW were so believable to me. I'm also still in a trance. And just like Chai Jidan I'm drowning myself in work to move on. But the BTS is pulling me back, and is keeping me both sane and a sprinkle of insane too.

I've also thought a lot about what the crew must feel like after shooting such a show, imagine being so deep into something, with such intensity for 2-3 months and then it just ends...
3 1
Replying to izzy • Aug 31, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
I’m rewatching and I don’t think I will ever be able to watch the end of episode 19 without bawling my eyes…
It's such a great scene! Sometimes I just need a good cry and I rewatch that masterpiece of a scene. I listened to the soundtrack from that scene on repeat after watching it the first time... It really plays with my heartstrings.
1 0
Replying to Yoshiro • Aug 29, 2025
I struggle as well but what's helping me cope are bl manhwa, I can recommend one in particular if you want
Thanks for the recs! Will definietly check them out.
1 0
Replying to EveCore • Aug 26, 2025
same, its been 14 days since it ended and i'm facing withdrawal symptoms, i can't seem to move on from RL . i'm…
I'm allowing myself to be all into this for now, life will come back around again at some point and I'll just naturally drop it. But it'll probably take a lot longer than other shows for me. I'm also watching the BTS!
5 0
Replying to Yoshiro • Aug 26, 2025
I struggle as well but what's helping me cope are bl manhwa, I can recommend one in particular if you want
Anything similar to RL and I'm all ears!
3 2
On Revenged Love • Aug 26, 2025
How are we dealing with the withdrawal? Still lingering here. Wanting at least 5 more episodes of this love chaos.
14 16
On Kill to Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Where are you going to watch this? Will it be available on youtube as well as gaga? Other platforms?
3 2
Replying to Berryvery • Aug 24, 2025
I don't know about the novel but in the series they meet in the clinic for the first time and slowly become buddies.
Some people just click ig
0 1
Replying to greygray • Aug 24, 2025
With China's strict regulation on lgbtq+ content, how was RL (with so many intense scenes) able to smoothly release…
RL was not released/broadcasted in china. They releaed it on international platforms only.
3 0
Replying to yue • Aug 21, 2025
they're probably emptying out their hard drives so they can use them for another series me thinks
Love your thinking haha, feels very Wu suowei core
3 0
Replying to RiceCooker Chan • Aug 19, 2025
whelp.. Imma be honest.. didn't think I could finish this dumpster fire but mama didn't raise no quitter lol!!!…
I agree that there really should be trigger warnings for this show. It is definietly not a show for everyone.

I'm pretty tried of censored, watered down, super green, flat characters. So this show actually felt pretty refreshing to me. The characters are all very problematic.
8 1
Replying to Bisou566 • Aug 18, 2025
First Monday without RL 🥲Btw need an explanation from y’all … was the main couple forced not to promote…
We don't really know what goes on behind the scenes. There might be a sort of cooldown period now before they possibly interact again, to avoid issues that interacting publicly could cause... I think meeting publicly now could stir up unwanted attention from people who don't wish them well.
6 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 18, 2025
I just keep lingering here, keep comimg back. I've had trouble letting other shows go too in the past, but never to this extent. Sigh...
9 3
Replying to Lyson • Aug 12, 2025
Revenged Love Immediate Random thought:Ya'll know they cut scenes, and I know they cut scenes and we all know…
If they do, then I really hope proper high quality translations are in order. Because the bts and episodes on youtube were lacking!

And if I can be delulu for a moment... I viewed the international release as a facade. That it was never ment for us, but ment for mainland, and that this was the way to get it out. I am just happy we could get to experience it as a biproduct of that. Conspiracy over.
6 5
Replying to Nattyvee • Aug 12, 2025
Gosh am l the only one counting the minutes?
No we are all here on the edge of our seats waiting for our streaming services to open the doors lol
2 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
I'm not ready!! Getting nervous waiting for the episode. Why am I like this.
0 1