Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Africa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 13, 2024
Replying to Liyaa • Jul 20, 2026
Title Payback
Am i tripping or i really saw this thing in nc scene of ep 8 ?????????
which thing
1 0
On Deep In • Jul 18, 2026
Title Deep In
are these 2 sure it's their first time acting , because they are both so good 😫❤️
33 0
On Deep In • Jul 18, 2026
Title Deep In
can they release 3 episodes a week 😫 waiting another 5days is painful
9 0
Replying to SandyCo • Jul 18, 2026
Title Deep In
Of course not, but thank you for setting people straight who might think otherwise! This show is so insane and…
very insane, it's driving me crazy for sure
2 0
Replying to 3rdy • Jul 18, 2026
If he really is apologetic and really wants to own up to what he's done, I personally think stepping away from…
yes, I think he can step away from the public for the time being, and then later come back , maybe when he is 18 or 19

he still has potential
1 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 17, 2026
and just like that, he waltz back into FanFan's life without an explanation but a cake and a hand job
17 3
On Deep In • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
As a psychologist, I want to say that Therapy has nothing to do with what Dr Fang is doing 😂😂this is definitely not a therapeutic relationship and Dr Fang is acting all suspicious and manipulative. he doesn't want Mr Gao, yet he is so possessive loved this episode BTW ❤️ mr Justin is crazy as hell
24 2
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jul 17, 2026
I think they would have but the fandom is crazy. Isnt this the SAME fandom who went after Leng after he was paired…
but what gmmtv did is not fair.

if it was someone else who was already popular or brought money to the company.
they would have tried to atleast protect him
0 4
On Justin Angus Moir • Jul 17, 2026
I really hope he learns from this experience. He has a whole future ahead of him 😞.

Hopefully he learns his lesson

im so sad honestly 💔
2 1
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 15, 2026
comedy??? there is nothing comedy about this. I've been feeling for FanFan since episode 1 😭 , I can't wait for Fans growth. he will have LuQing on his knees
3 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 15, 2026
why is Lu Qing doing our baby like this? is it because of his other friends comment that Xiao fan is a country boy??. I don't like it when fan fan is hurting. he has been through so much
5 0
On Deep In • Jul 11, 2026
Title Deep In
ok...this series is driving me crazy..


and im expected to wait till next week
13 0