Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 19, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 31, 2021
On Ditto • Feb 7, 2023
Title Ditto Spoiler
Why does all these 90s -> modern movies and dramas always have to be like this....... 20th century girl, 2521, and this.....
5 1
Replying to jjlew • Jan 10, 2023
Title On Your Wedding Day Spoiler
I decided to pass on this at the time but then 2521 and 20th century girl…ya know, figured I might as well—
same.....got hurt 3 times :(
3 0
Replying to heartog • Dec 21, 2022
Title Ditto
I guess you are also one of those that fell for a "similar" movie released recently that brought back horrible…
watched that in 2017
0 0
Replying to heartog • Nov 24, 2022
Title Ditto Spoiler
I guess you are also one of those that fell for a "similar" movie released recently that brought back horrible…
Exactly......, we now all have 90s -> 00s trauma 😂
5 2
Replying to SimpingForHappyEnds • Nov 23, 2022
Title Ditto Spoiler
if anyone knows is there a sad end? (or happy)
I guess you are also one of those that fell for a "similar" movie released recently that brought back horrible memories from a "similar" drama from earlier this year 😂
2 9
Replying to briana • Sep 16, 2022
Title Mimicus Spoiler
I actually like Dara and Yoosung I think they're adorable together, wish we kinda got more of them being a couple.…
Exactly, definitly want more Dara and Yoosung scenes!
2 0
Replying to the_sapio_nerd • Jun 22, 2022
Very funny that people didn't hate the drama for the poor quality throughout rather for the ending where the FL…
what is la2
0 2
Replying to aefinaa • Jun 21, 2022
Title Bubble Up
Hi. Is it true that this web drama will air on september? I'm so excited for this drama. Hope you can reply. Thank…
I don't see it on viu th, would you mind linking it?
0 0