News
Skye-N-Rain • May 5, 2018
Article [Giveaway] Win Delicious Japanese Candy and Snacks!
Tokyo! I've been there twice already but I wouldn't mind going back again and again. The city is so lively that no matter what time you visit you will still enjoy it. They have everything from cultural to anime to anything and beyond your imagination. They have Hamarikyu Garden just inside the city where you can find traditional houses and a very beautiful garden. They have Harajuku where you can be the star of your anime. They have Shibuya where you can experience the fun. They have Akihabara to unleash the techie geek in you. But most of all what I love about Japan is its citizen and their hospitality. Whenever we asked for direction they politely helped us and even bow after. One time one kid even walked with us to our destination. It is the only place where I feel safe walking in the middle of the night.
1 0
On Socialphobia • Jan 27, 2016
Title Socialphobia
Subs is already out at asiatorrents.
1 0
On Leh Ratree • Nov 9, 2015
Title Leh Ratree
Anyone can tell me where to download the english subtitles for this?
0 1
On Love Me If You Dare • Oct 25, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
Hi, anyone can help me and point me on where to download the raw episodes? Thanks!
0 2
On Northern Limit Line • Oct 20, 2015
Title Northern Limit Line
It is actually a very nice movie. Knowing the tension between the North and South Korea made this movie worth watching. This is a real life story that will surely touch everyone's heart.
1 0
Replying to Ambitious_96 • Oct 6, 2015
Title Glamorous Temptation
I donno what's my problem with Choi Kang Hee, but I certainly have a problem and I hate seeing her always taking…
Thank God! I thought I am the only one feeling this way hahaha the only reason I watched her drama is bec I like the other artists and torture myself seeing her.
0 0
On My Best Ex-Boyfriend • Sep 16, 2015
Title My Best Ex-Boyfriend
It is a fashion drama but I hardly see them changing their clothes :))
8 0
On The Queens • May 23, 2015
Title The Queens
Torrent is already out with hardcoded subs of Chinese and English.
1 0
Replying to Bamn • May 17, 2015
Title My Brilliant Life
Hi, anyone knew who is the teenage Ah Reum? The one in his dream. Thank you.
Thank you so much! :)
0 0
Replying to Bamn • Mar 18, 2015
Title Gangnam 1970
Torrents are already out. Didn't watch this in cinema because it is dubbed :/
Subs will probably out in a month or so.
0 0
On Gangnam 1970 • Mar 13, 2015
Title Gangnam 1970
Torrents are already out. Didn't watch this in cinema because it is dubbed :/
2 5
On Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru - Sidestory • Feb 26, 2015
Title Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru - Sidestory
English subtitle is already out at asiatorrents.
0 1
On Punch • Feb 24, 2015
Title Punch
This drama will always keep you on edge. Wondering what will happen next.
4 0
On Tazza 2: The Hidden Card • Feb 13, 2015
Title Tazza 2: The Hidden Card
DVDrip subs is already available at asiatorrents and subscene.
0 0
On My Brilliant Life • Feb 4, 2015
Title My Brilliant Life
Hi, anyone knew who is the teenage Ah Reum? The one in his dream. Thank you.
1 2
On My Pretend Girlfriend • Nov 12, 2014
Title My Pretend Girlfriend
Raw is already out but no english subs yet.
1 0
On My Brilliant Life • Oct 18, 2014
Title My Brilliant Life
The movie is already out in torrent sites but sadly there is still no subtitles.
0 1
On The Fatal Encounter • Oct 8, 2014
Title The Fatal Encounter
DVD rip subtitles is already posted at asiatorrents.
1 0
Replying to Bamn • Jul 23, 2014
Title The Fatal Encounter
The torrent is already out but sadly there is still no subs :(
Sadly there is still no subs yet. I still haven't watched The Huntresses because of the bad subs that will ruin the movie for me :(
0 0
On Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends • Jul 22, 2014
Title Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends
The movie is already available for download but sadly I still cannot find an english subs :/
1 0
