News
On Secretly Greatly • Sep 15, 2013
Title Secretly Greatly
A good english soft subs is finally out! It is available at subscene posted by ipopopio :)
0 0
On Until the Break of Dawn • Sep 14, 2013
Title Until the Break of Dawn
the raw was already out but sadly no subs yet.
0 0
Replying to Bamn • Sep 6, 2013
Title Secretly Greatly
Raw torrent for this is already out now all we need is the English subs :(
DSS already started but with a slow progress.
1 0
On Cold Eyes • Sep 6, 2013
Title Cold Eyes
English subtitle is already available at subscene :) It is pretty good and I am picky with subs lol
0 0
On Secretly Greatly • Aug 11, 2013
Title Secretly Greatly
Raw torrent for this is already out now all we need is the English subs :(
8 0
On Love Around • Jun 22, 2013
Title Love Around
Read all comments and this series looks really good :) Will start with it!
2 0
On Crows Explode • May 21, 2013
Title Crows Explode
It is not the same without Oguri and Yamada but I hope this new sequel will live up to the expectation from the 2 past movies :) Looking forward to it.
2 0
On Last Cinderella • Apr 14, 2013
Title Last Cinderella
Episode 1 is out and Heiwa is subbing the series :) MIURA HARUMA ?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello :) I'll be honest lol the first few episodes are boring and I feel like quitting but after around 7 episodes the story is picking up so it is in my so-so rating and hoping that it will raise and the story would developed more.
0 0
On M • Dec 22, 2012
Title M
I love KDW and he is the only reason I watched this movie. I keep yawning and didn't understand a thing with the first hour so I ended up fast forwarding. I guess my love for him is not enough to push myself to watch a boring movie :/
0 0
On M • Dec 22, 2012
Title M
I love KDW and he is the only reason I watched this movie. I keep yawning and didn't understand a thing with the first hour so I ended up fast forwarding. I guess my love for him is not enough to push myself to watch a boring movie :/
0 0
