News
On W: The Unfinished Story • Dec 10, 2016
Title W: The Unfinished Story
In this documentary you can see how amazing all the actors are. Really nice to see the behind the scenes.
6 3
Replying to Yixings Pet • Dec 10, 2016
Title W: The Unfinished Story
Where can I see this?
myasiantv episode 18
3 0
Replying to Shay • Dec 8, 2016
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
KISSASIAN IS DOWN DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD LINK PLEASE I HAVE TO WATCH EPISODE 2!!! AHH :-(
myasiantv?
1 0
On Positive Physique • Nov 25, 2016
Title Positive Physique
Cute and funny, it fits really well this type of short story. All the actors were pretty good and natural! Watched for Kyung Soo and I was really impressed with how he portrayed the easy-going Hwan Dong. Now I wanna see his acting in Hyung, a totally different character. (:
6 0
Replying to Cassie Marie • Nov 16, 2016
Title My Annoying Brother
Does anyone know when this will air?
November 24th
1 0
Replying to darkangel662008 • Nov 5, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
I'm on episode 3 and i'm hating Ye Eun...
Watch it until the end. The girls' relationship changes a lot through the episodes.
1 0
Replying to haru • Sep 24, 2016
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
anyone watched it in eng sub?? iam trying to find it but i found one with eng sub but the movie quality is bad…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_cCb_-ryM
1 0
Replying to Jasmine Okeeffe • Sep 24, 2016
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
Does any one know were I could watch this with English sub ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_cCb_-ryM
0 0
On So I Married an Anti-Fan • Sep 24, 2016
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
If the dubbing was good enough to sound like it was being said in the filming site/in time, than Chanyeol's scenes would look more natural... but it was fun overall! Shan Shan was good in it.
1 0
