Editorials
On A Shop for Killers • Jun 12, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
repeat watching. SO good!!
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
It this a good drama to start my first Chinese Historical show?
0 1
On The Rational Life • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Rational Life
omg her mom is literally SO annoying!! but I love the rest of the drama
12 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
episode 11 is tearing me apart!!!!! it's took me a while to love this show but I am so addicted!!!
7 0
Replying to Anarya • Apr 23, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire
I wouldn't suggest anyone to start watching this one as their first C-drama. It's far too complex and confusing…
thanks for the suggestions:)
1 1
Replying to Anarya • Apr 23, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire
I wouldn't suggest anyone to start watching this one as their first C-drama. It's far too complex and confusing…
Cab you suggest some?
0 4
Replying to x_AJ_x • Mar 26, 2024
Title Love Is Sweet
Episode 20. But there is plenty of flirting and tension before then.
thanks☺️
1 0
On Love Is Sweet • Mar 25, 2024
Title Love Is Sweet
when do the leads get together?
0 2
Replying to yosoylover • Mar 10, 2024
Title Falling into Your Smile
Do you want to know the episode or maybe after what situation in the cdrama?
thanks, that's a long time to wait!!! typical c-drama lol
1 1
Replying to yosoylover • Mar 10, 2024
Title Falling into Your Smile
Do you want to know the episode or maybe after what situation in the cdrama?
the ep please
0 4
On Falling into Your Smile • Mar 10, 2024
Title Falling into Your Smile
when do they get together?
0 6
Replying to Platinum Fox • Mar 10, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire
It depends on what you are looking for. If you give me what you like and dislike, I could be of more help. This…
thanks for the recommendations!! I hear Love Like the Galaxy is good so maybe I will start with that
1 1
Replying to Platinum Fox • Mar 10, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire
It depends on what you are looking for. If you give me what you like and dislike, I could be of more help. This…
maybe not then. above all, I prefer romance and mystery
0 3
On Nirvana in Fire • Mar 9, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire
if I am new to costume Chinese dramas, is this a good one to start on?
0 11
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Mar 8, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
where are you all watching it?
0 2
On Road Home • Feb 6, 2024
Title Road Home
the lead had nice chemistry, it enjoyable at times but way too long. Could have been completed at 23-25 episodes.
5 0
On Love O2O • Feb 2, 2024
Title Love O2O
Tried a few episodes, was SO bored. Yang Yang a good but the story...didn't excite it. I might try it later on because of Yang Yang but will try other dramas first.
3 0
Replying to Wade • Dec 8, 2023
Title One Dollar Lawyer
yes it was an accident
thanks, I thought it was:)
0 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Dec 2, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
far. too. LONG. it's was well acted but I did skip a lot. I really liked the fl also. 7.5/10 for the longevity of it
1 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Dec 2, 2023
Title One Dollar Lawyer Spoiler
Sorry can someone explain to me in episode 6, why the daughter stabbed the mother? or was it by accident? I didnt get it. (I have had a stroke and sometimes don't get things right away sorry)
0 2