Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 6, 2023

Friends

Replying to tintin92 • Sep 7, 2026
No that didn’t show up. It will be on ep 20 it seems
oh no lol. thanks for answering!!
1 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 7, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I think I missed the huge break up scene when she fully blocks him, she leaves the precious Luke dog outside and goes to her hometown . he goes and he says hi but she ignores him...what episode does that happen in? I think I skipped it or it's yet to come? a bit confused lol
0 4
On Fated Hearts • Feb 24, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I love the score so much!! I can't find it on Spotify , it is on YouTube?
0 2
On Fated Hearts • Feb 23, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I love the music in this show!! can anyone tell me what EP they get together in? I am watching episode 13
0 0
On Moon River • Dec 26, 2025
Title Moon River
this should be rated much higher, it's so enjoyable !
13 0