News
On The Princess Royal • Jul 14, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
THE CHILD, where is the child ?
1 2
On Yong An Dream • Mar 11, 2024
Title Yong An Dream Spoiler
It's really good to me. Romance, comedy, and happy ending.
4 2
On Different Princess • Feb 3, 2024
Title Different Princess
Ending just like that? Nooooooooooooooo!!!!
2 0
Replying to SalIrda • Jan 28, 2024
Title Different Princess Spoiler
Out of topic...Yes, some people may write any bad or good reviews in this section... its all about the drama..…
Big applause to those warriors.
1 0
Replying to HADAR1905 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Different Princess Spoiler
I watched 7 episodes and I had to force myself through them. Can someone tell me if it it's worth watching/gets…
The plot is getting better each episodes. Now they even reduces the air time. It takes quite patient.
1 0
On Special Lady • Jan 13, 2024
Title Special Lady
Overall good, Romance,comedy and happy ending. I'd give it 9.
4 0
On Special Lady • Jan 7, 2024
Title Special Lady
Tmr episode, ML is going to be in trouble 🤣
0 2
Replying to Capivara • Jan 4, 2024
Title Special Lady
I think I'm the only one enjoying this so much. HahahahahaIt's so cute, funny and silly, everyday I turn on the…
me too
1 0
On Love Is an Accident • Oct 7, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
The ending is not good enough which is require a second season.
3 1
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Jul 22, 2023
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
How does it end
It's more like opening of season 2.
0 0
Replying to Wolverine • Jul 22, 2023
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
Is there a love triangle or other people that love the leads? Is there annoying characters that tries to breakup…
Only both of them are feeling toward each other.
0 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 21, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I knew it will be not a happy ending. Still i love it till the end. It's romance, comedy and satisfaction ending.
5 5
On The Legend of Anle • Jul 12, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Surprise attack
0 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 6, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I start feeling that its gonna be sad ending again.
0 1
On Gone with the Rain • Jun 29, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
If they have more episodes, it'd be perfect. Still i like everything till the end. It's romance, comedy and happy ending.
6 3
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 18, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Mr. queen is back....
0 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 17, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
Everything is good to me but the ending is too short. Will they make season 2?
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
It's romance, comedy and good ending (really expect a new season). You won't regret watching this.
3 2
On The Princess and the Werewolf • May 15, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
The trailer is very interesting. Plan to watch.
1 0
On Gen Z • May 14, 2023
Title Gen Z
Typical user, i see Zhao Lu Si, i add to watching list.
10 1