K-Drama
Replying to Grey • Jul 3, 2026
List Chinese BL Series
only 3 for A Sketchy Job? what was wrong with it?also I passed your list before today, and noticed you don't have…
I have it rated as a 7.5! mainly because I didn’t really enjoy the plot of the show as much as I normally do persay, but the acting was well done and I enjoyed watching it overall. and kill to love? I don’t think I’ve heard of it!!
1 0
On ABO Desire • Nov 2, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I miss this series bro, so much was left unanswered and the side couple never got a happy ending together
3 0
On The Sign: Uncut • Nov 2, 2025
Title The Sign: Uncut Spoiler
I love BillyBabe so much, they have such good chemistry and they are just such great actors overall, the action scenes in this series is absolutely incredible.
2 0
On Khemjira • Nov 2, 2025
Title Khemjira
I’m missing this series now that it’s over, I’m not used to not seeing a new episode every Saturday after work💔
9 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Nov 2, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I’m missing this series a lot since it’s now officially over. it was so good.
7 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 2, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
I really liked the first episode a lot, Thups character is so cute
3 0

1