K-Drama
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 1, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
trailer 45 and 46 is good that scumbag is in jail but aughhhhhh no more dead people pleasee
0 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 1, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
updateeeðŸ˜
1 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 1, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
ahhhhh cant waitttt
1 0
Replying to CHURAN • Dec 1, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
did the emperor also know the girl FJM has loved is HS?
Yessss
1 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 30, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
lol i cannot-
1 0
Replying to Poongs • Nov 30, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Absolutely!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
pain
1 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 30, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
This drama deserves a solid 10 although i know maybe it will hurt me in the endðŸ˜
3 2
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 29, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
lol wtf
0 0
Replying to Cotton • Nov 29, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
I decided not to watch this until to see the end. It senses sad ending vibes from the beginning. I'm quite satisfied…
true like omg, someone from Instagram shared about the novel and its tragic for haishi and masterðŸ˜
0 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 29, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
lol this would be tragic especially if they follow the novel
0 0
On A River Runs through It • Nov 29, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
actually this would be realistic if le tao and huang jun ended up with each other, like why did xiang xiang suddenly showed up🥱
1 1
On Begin Again • Nov 29, 2021
Title Begin Again
yu tong really look like han hyo joo
2 1
On One and Only • Nov 28, 2021
Title One and Only
I've watched this many times and I cry from every episode because I know how they will end up
6 2
Replying to CHURAN • Nov 28, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
count me in, i already quitted since ep 20 not to experience more pain..but still hopes for HE of FJM and HS tentatively
But if it is a happy ending we should continue to watch it hahahaha
0 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 27, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
I stopped in Episode 30 daaaaamnnn, they should really end up or else Im gonna hate cdramas forever ahahahahhahahahahahahaha
4 2
Replying to hsusn • Nov 27, 2021
Title Crush
And to the ones who are irritated with the FL, damn she really did a great job.
It was September when i started to watch this and I haven't moved on since then, I kept on watching this drama everyday ahahahahhaha. If you know the feeling when you get quite attached to something and you cant let it go because their chemistry is so damn good and I watched the BTS their so sweet hehe.
3 0
Replying to hsusn • Nov 27, 2021
Title Crush
I've seen some of the reviews here does not appreciate this drama. This is actually very good unlike from the…
And to the ones who are irritated with the FL, damn she really did a great job.
6 1
On Crush • Nov 27, 2021
Title Crush
I've seen some of the reviews here does not appreciate this drama. This is actually very good unlike from the other dramas. And I swear if they followed the sequence and scenes from the novel you would totally appreciate it. But anyways, you can read from the reviews the comparison of the drama and the novel.
6 2