Editorials
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
that last scene...I just hope MY is there for GT
4 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 5, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
This is so good! Like this gets better with each episode, the last moment of this episode had me in tears. They are all phenomenal.
2 0
On Love O2O • Jul 4, 2020
Title Love O2O
The characters are a bit too polish and perfect, and I like my characters with depth
8 5
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 27, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
So these were 3 really strong episodes. I’m hooked. Episode 3 made me laugh, the bromance was heartwarming and the last part had me teary. The production of this drama is phenomenal. I love how they are able to adequately balance with the over-the-top likeness of kdrama a while still tackling the core issue.
26 0
