Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 26, 2025
  • Location: Argentina.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2014
On True Beauty • Jan 22, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
i hate how everyone just laughs at her because of her past like why do you care?? She's happy the way she is now i hope she come back stronger than ever. Also Soojin just shut the fck up please and get some help.

I read the webtoon but this is pretty different as i remembered
1 1
On K Lu • Sep 14, 2020
Person K Lu
She's adorable
0 0
On Solar • Mar 1, 2020
Person Solar
I LOVE YOU SO MUUUUCHHHH
0 0
On W • Aug 1, 2016
Title W
this is sooooo good.
1 0
On Kiss Me • Jun 23, 2016
Title Kiss Me
I am really loving this drama.
0 0
Replying to ENKII • Jun 5, 2016
I found Issei attractive X'D
me too, but i prefer Daichi xd
1 0
On Kaho • May 29, 2016
Person Kaho
she is so cute
0 0