Celebrity
Replying to Cheer • May 25, 2013
Article Are all K-Drama Heroines Gold Diggers?
I am currently watching Bad Guy and I am disliking the female lead because she's such a gold digger! Great article…
that dislike turned to a complete hate for me!! but I can't deny that she did a great job in that role, i don't think there would be an actress that would pull off that role as she did (just my opinion) ..
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'll give coffee prince another chance but I think I'll wait awhile before doing it :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I dunno but try watching Shiki they say it's similar to another in some ways ^^ I stopped watching coffee prince after a few episodes and I think to the beautiful you is waay better for me :)
0 0
yoondahyeon • May 18, 2013
Article Yoondahyeon's Top 5 Multi-Talented Actors
you forgot to mention Rain, he is a singer, actor, songwriter, dancer, model, producer and designer. although I'm a LSG fan but rain is the number 1 multi-talented actor!
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
really?! what would you give it out of 10? I'm planning to watch it soon ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks :) no it's not mine and it's Mei Misaki from the anime another.
0 0
